Warm and welcoming rooms, 3 private outdoor areas, and plenty of garage space are just a few of the amenities waiting for you at Ocean Club I 43. Our comfortable townhouse in a cozy oceanfront resort is the ideal location for your perfect beach vacation!
Our Spanish-style condo contains an oversized private garage for your vehicle as well as all the large toys -- kayak, surfboards, jet-skis, golf clubs, bicycles! You need never worry about security here, and your car will stay cool out of the sun. So load up all your gear for the best beach trip ever!
Our downstairs patio is a lovely place to sit and enjoy breakfast while listening to the crash of the waves and inhaling that bracing sea air. With a table set for 4 and a pleasant view of the grassy lawn and sparkling swimming pool, you're ready to linger over that first cup of coffee, perhaps indulging in one more chapter of your beach novel before the day begins, or opening up the laptop (you have free wireless Internet at Ocean Club I 43) to update your Facebook status!
Our living area is open-plan, decorated in warm yellow and gold tones that invite you to relax and unwind. In the living room, a plush sofa and chair are grouped around our TV with DVD player. Put in your favorite movie or music, put your feet up, and sip a frosty drink. It's official: you're on vacation!
Just beyond the living room area is our dining table, otherwise known as Game Central. Many a hard-fought battle of Monopoly has been waged here, but it also works just fine for eating meals. With the kitchen within easy reach, serving up dinner is so easy at Ocean Club I 43.
Now, about that kitchen. If you've ever experienced the inadequacy of a "kitchenette" or "efficiency," you'll really appreciate our fully stocked, well-appointed kitchen. In addition to all major appliances (dishwasher, we're talking about you!), you'll find all the time-savers here: microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and blender. You may just be eating out and mainly nibbling on snacks and making drinks while at Ocean Club I 43, but we've got all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you could want to prepare and serve Thanksgiving dinner here!
And speaking of well-stocked, you have your own washer and dryer at our townhouse. No need to overpack or carry home a suitcase full of dirty clothes. If the kids want to swim one more time before bed or you get salt water on the hem of your pants during your sunrise walk along the beach, it's no problem when you know that fresh clean clothes can be ready in no time!
One of the most important aspects of a great vacation is sleeping well every night, and we've got that covered at Ocean Club I 43. Both of our bedrooms are soothing and calm. We provide all the linens, pillows, and blankets you will need (as well as the bathroom towel sets), and we think you're almost guaranteed a blissful sleep every night in our accommodations!
The master bedroom is out to pamper you with a king-size bed, plenty of dresser and closet space, and access to the private sundeck. This uncovered balcony is great for stargazing, catching the sunrise, and simply releasing all the day's tension in a few moments of privacy. And the en suite master bathroom contains a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom is a cheerful space with 2 twin beds, lots of floor space, and a big TV. It opens onto the covered balcony, with a view of the sparkling swimming pool and grassy grounds. And the second bathroom, very convenient to this room, contains both a bathtub and a shower.
Are there 5 or 6 people in your group, or will you perhaps have friends spend a few nights with you? Open the living room couch into a bed for 2!
Located in the heart of vacationland, Ocean Club I 43 is convenient to historic St. Augustine, the Intracoastal Waterway, and countless golf courses, shopping destinations, and fine restaurants. Our beach is wide, family-friendly, and unspoiled. Everything is right at your fingertips here at Ocean Club! Make it your home away from home next vacation.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum stay 1 week,*** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Phone in Unit, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom