Come enjoy beautiful St. Augustine Beach from the comfort of our townhouse-style tennis villa at Colony Reef 18C. Overlooking a pond with a fountain, the luxurious 2-story condo is within steps of tennis courts, a huge swimming pool, and the beach!
The tennis villas at Colony Reef are spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath units with lovely views and the ideal location. This full-amenity resort includes well-maintained tennis courts, a huge heated indoor pool, a playground, sauna, and even fitness center! But the best part of all may be the private boardwalk right down to the sugary sands of St. Augustine Beach, just a few minutes' walk from your front door at Colony Reef 18C!
Step out onto the balcony just off the living room and you see a pleasant vista. Balmy breezes carry the salty tang of the ocean, and the murmur of the surf is audible in the background. Sit down for a moment at the casual table in the shade and enjoy the sight of another perfect Florida day. This is a great place to dine in the open air, indulge in a long conversation with someone special, or even update your social media (you have free WiFi at Colony Reef 18C). The world is your oyster!
Just indoors from the balcony is the living area, with a big 50" HDTV in one corner and an assortment of comfy sofas and chairs. The ceiling fan silently circulates the cool air conditioning, and the tiled floor feels great on hot, tired feet. Turn on your favorite movie or let the kids watch their shows (c'mon, it's vacation!) while you whip up a blenderful of frosty, fruity drinks for the grown-ups. Stress just melts away here at Colony Reef 18C!
The condo is open-plan in the living and dining areas, so you can see right out to the pond and fountain even from back in the kitchen. That's nice, because it keeps the group together even when some of you are watching TV, others playing cards at the little dining table, and still others popping some fresh popcorn in the microwave. Everything here is spotlessly clean, nicely maintained, and convenient.
You may not eat many meals in the dining area -- the balcony trumps all other locations at the condo! -- but it's a great place for games, travel brochures, and the laptop. A breakfast bar with stools is right beside it, and in a sunny corner of the condo is our breakfast nook, with a big table and plenty of space. You'll never feel cramped at Colony Reef 18C!
Even if you're dining out in St. Augustine's fine restaurants most evenings, you'll appreciate our fully stocked kitchen. Pots and pans, dishes and glasses, utensils and gadgets -- everything's waiting for you, along with gleaming full-size appliances, including a dishwasher to do the ugly work! Just make a grocery run on your way into town, and you're all set to go!
The downstairs at Colony Reef 18C may be open and connected, but the upstairs is wonderfully private, with quiet bedrooms so that everyone gets a great night's sleep. You'll love the master suite, with its queen-sized bed, hardwood floor, TV, and big windows with views in 2 directions. The en-suite bath is a pleasure too, boasting his-and-her vanities and both a shower and tub option.
The second bedroom is ideal for children or friends traveling with you. There is a twin-sized bed and a daybed in here, along with a small TV. And if you need to sleep a couple more people, the living room offers a sleeper sofa for 2.
A second full bathroom ensures that there is no waiting in line during the morning rush, and our washer and dryer help keep all your vacation clothes, swimsuits, and beach towels fresh and dry. We also provide linens and towels for every bed and bath. Colony Reef 18C is your home away from home -- please reserve your vacation here today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $165 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Trundle, Twin), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom