With the expanse and beauty of the Atlantic Ocean for a backdrop, you?ll love every inch of Island House B107 elegant space. Extra inclusions are sure to spoil you rotten - with brand new TVs and gorgeous updated furniture and mattresses!
Book Island House B107 for your perfect beach break. Lush greens, vibrant flowers, blue skies and the wide Atlantic on your horizon - your ocean-view balcony has plenty to love.
The living room has a brand new, amazing sectional sofa in soft microsuede. Snuggle in with your entire family, or call shot-gun on the massive La-Z-Boy-style armchair. Big in-built bookshelves offer guests a host of books to enjoy - whether stretched out on the couch or next to the pool.
A completely convenient and very new kitchen provides not just a full range of updated appliances and cookware, but also a dishwasher and disposal to keep things easily spic and span. Nearby supermarkets enable an effortless self-catering vacation. When dining in, choose between a casual breakfast bar or formal table.
Whether traveling with your family of four, or another couple, you?ll feel very at home in this unit?s two bedrooms and two baths. There?s a king in the master bed and a double in the second guest bedroom with a new HDTV, plus a trundle bed if required.
Feel free to pack just a carry-on when you travel to Island House - in-suite laundry takes care of the rest. Best of all - there?s free Wi-Fi available in the resort?s clubhouse!
A winding wooden boardwalk leads you and your family directly on to Crescent Beach, where the lucky might spot dolphins playing. In between times, enjoy both on-site tennis and lounging around the ocean-view pool.
As a small resort complex with just sixty units, Island House Condos offers a huge scope of amenities. No matter when you choose to venture out in local exploration you?re assured of having a great parking spot when you return.
Ocean views of pristine Crescent Beach mark a compelling reason to stay at Island House Condos, but its location (just 10 miles south of St. Augustine) is just as enticing. There?s lots worth exploring, just outside your front door. Drive 15 minutes to St. Augustine, whether for great meals out or historic exploration in the 16th Century Spanish fort.
You?ll love Island House where tropical-themed décor is not only beautiful and comfortable but makes a triple statement: vacation, vacation, vacation. Located in St. Augustine Beach, Florida, Island House is an ocean side community that is only 10 miles to historic downtown St. Augustine.
Just as special, Island House features a large sparkling swimming pool and tennis court on site, shuffleboard, ping pong, private beach access, nearby world-class golf, and ample parking (one reserved just for you!) right outside.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (trundle bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Parking Spot (reserved), Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom