You've got a home at St. Augustine Beach! Fully equipped with comfortable furniture and everything you need to live in luxury, our condo at Ocean Village Club F14 brings you within yards of the beach, at a family-oriented resort with all the amenities!
Located on the ground floor, our condo offers all the space your family or group needs, plus a little extra! The first place you'll want to be is on our patio, which looks right over to the heated swimming pool. From this patio you can feel the ocean breeze, smell the salty air, and know that the ocean is just a stroll away. It's also a great people-watching spot!
Open the sliding glass door and step into the living room, a great gathering spot for the whole gang. Our leather couch and loveseat feel wonderfully cool after a day in the sun, and our big TV and DVD player keep everyone occupied during downtime. You'll love how light and airy this room is! The larger couch converts into a sleeper for 2, so if you want to give someone in your party a great view of the sunrise, this is the place to be.
The dining area is actually part of the same room as the TV space, but has a different feel, thanks to its hanging light fixture and general air of coziness. This is a great place to dine, but it also serves as game central for your group. Keep a deck of cards on the table and a stack of board games in the corner; you can have marathon sessions of Risk and Sorry! from here.
The kitchen is part of the activity too, with a low pass-through counter to the dining area. Fully stocked with all cookware, dishes, and utensils, our kitchen is handy and well laid out. You'll appreciate the full-size fridge, range, and double sink, as well as the time-savers such as the microwave, coffee maker, and blender. We've even got a washer and dryer stacked in a closet off to one side of the kitchen, so you can tackle all your "housekeeping" chores at once (and then run off to the beach).
Of course, the most important part of your vacation rental is the sleeping space, and you'll always be wonderfully pampered in the bedrooms at Ocean Village Club F14. Our master suite contains a queen-size bed, TV, and sliding glass doors leading out to the patio. The bathroom is en suite, and includes both a bathtub and a shower. Pamper yourself a little -- it's your vacation!
The second bedroom has 2 twin beds and a large TV, and a second full bathroom conveniently just outside the door. All linens, pillows, blankets, and towels are provided for you here at Ocean Village Club F14; don't worry about packing a thing.
As much as you may love our condo -- and we think you will! -- you may not spend much time in it. There's simply too much to do! You're just a few yards from the heated swimming pool, with plenty of lounging space. The tennis courts are close too, as is the clubhouse with its exercise center, lending library, and guest computer (in case you want to leave yours at home -- though you do have free wireless Internet at Ocean Village Club club house). There is even a second swimming pool, with an ocean view!
But the feature you'll probably use first is Ocean Village Club's private walkway to the beach. This path carries you over the sand dunes and right down to the beach. St. Augustine is a very family-friendly, fun beach, with rolling waves, spectacular sunrises, and clean white sand. Each new tide deposits shell and sharks' teeth for enterprising beachcombers to find, and surf fishermen are sometimes rewarded with a tasty dinner. It's a lovely place to spend a day or even a whole week.
At Ocean Village Club you are just minutes from historic St. Augustine, with fine dining and exciting shopping. Sightseeing opportunities are everywhere along the coast. And the Intracoastal Waterway is just at your back, with its quieter waters and lovely nature trails. There is so much to see and do here! Come stay at our condo and have fun at our beachside resort!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom