A sparkling swimming pool, slender palm trees, rolling dunes, blue sea, and huge sky are all yours when you gaze out from the balcony of our condo at Tradewinds 122. With such a view, you're on top of the world even before you set foot on our lovely beach!
Located in a small resort delightfully poised between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, Tradewinds 122 is on the second storey(the elevator is quick and efficient!), with stunning ocean views and a comfortable, vacation-friendly layout. A boat ramp awaits you just yards away at the Intracoastal Waterway (the tennis courts are also in that direction!), while straight ahead is a swimming pool with an ocean view, private beach access, an outdoor shower, and the beautiful clean white sands of Crescent Beach. Frankly, life just doesn't get any better than this!
Step into Tradewinds 122 and sink into one of the ultra-comfortable recliners in our living room. A large LCD TV awaits you, complete with VCR and DVD player. Or perhaps you'd like to throw open the drapes to the sliding glass doors and enjoy the ocean view from the comfort of air conditioning, a frosty drink in your hand? Or get a little closer, moving out to our balcony? Casual seating, the balmy ocean breeze, and the low thrum of the waves all entice you to remain in the balmy open air as the sun sets and the stars begin to appear!
When it's finally time to go indoors, you'll find room for the whole group in our living/dining area. Our condo is open-plan, so the dining room table is just beyond the living room, with its own ocean view! Keep the table against the wall to seat 4, or pull it out and add 2 more chairs to get everybody in one place. This table makes a great game area, too, so bring your music, your favorite board games, your decks of cards, and discover just how fun family game night is after a long sunshiny day swimming or sightseeing!
The kitchen is convenient to the living and dining area too, with a low counter that doubles as a breakfast bar. You'll find everything you need here to prepare a feast for a large group: all major and minor appliances, dishes, cookware, utensils, and gadgets right down to the last corkscrew and can-opener. Of course, if your thoughts run more toward eating out, just stock up on drinks and snacks and call it a day! You'll appreciate the convenience of the toaster oven and microwave if you need to heat up the takeout, and the coffeemaker might be a popular favorite when everyone's trying to get going in the morning.
You'll feel at home in no time in our living and dining area. The atmosphere is family casual, and everything is spotlessly clean and well appointed. Wireless Internet service is available at all times, so bring your laptop and other devices and stay in touch with your friends back home -- or leave it all behind and vacation "unplugged"!
The bedrooms are designed for complete comfort, and you just may find yourself oversleeping on a regular basis. (Hence the coffeemaker!) The master suite contains a luxurious king-size bed, LCD TV, breathtaking ocean views, and en-suite bathroom. Go ahead, throw open the curtains and let the spectacular dawn sky wake you up one morning . . . or keep them firmly closed, set no alarms, and stay dreaming until noon!
The second bedroom has a queen-size bed, LCD TV, and huge windows to flood the room with sunshine or moonlight. A full bathroom is very convenient to this room. If you need to sleep a couple more people, the couch in the living room unfolds into a bed for 2. And at Tradewinds 122, all bath towels, linens, pillows, and blankets are provided for you, so you never have to worry about packing emergency supplies. Also, Tradewinds has on-site laundry facilities.
Tradewinds is the perfect spot for anyone who enjoys being near the water or simply relaxing in the outdoors, but it's also close to historic St. Augustine, with world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing all just a short drive away.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2