The Atlantic Ocean looks close enough to touch from the balcony of our 2nd-story condo, Hibiscus 203-A on St. Augustine Beach. You will find the perfect vacation spot in this airy, open-plan condo, convenient to everything from the Old City to great golf!
Hibiscus 203-A is in a full-amenity condo community boasting 3 swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzis, a fitness center, and much more. A private boardwalk leads you over the dunes and down to the beach from the tropically landscaped grounds. You?re just minutes from the city here, but it seems so remote and unspoiled!
Hibiscus 203-A is designed with the vacationer in mind. We have tried to provide everything here, from all kitchen equipment and dishes to a sofa sleeper, a washer/dryer, and free wireless Internet service. Spacious, spotlessly clean, and well maintained, you will love everything from its location to its view to its comfortable, pleasant rooms!
The balcony is your window on the world at Hibiscus 203-A. Accessible from both the living/dining area and the master bedroom, it is covered to provide some shade during the heat of the day, and overlooks a lovely expanse of ocean. Wander out here early in the morning and watch the pelicans soaring over the surf, fishing for their breakfast. Or, if you get up really early one day, you can even catch the magnificent sunrise over the horizon! Breezy and beautiful, it?s the view you?ll remember long after your time at Hibiscus 203-A is done.
Of course, you can enjoy the view from indoors too, thanks to the big sliding-glass doors into the open-plan living and dining area at our condo. Everything about this space is light, welcoming, and laid-back, from the ultra-comfortable recliner and papasan chairs to the sofa that opens up into a bed for 2. Turn on the TV, pop a movie into the DVD player, or put on some music. The kids will probably sprawl out on the floor with their toys, and their parents can enjoy a cold drink in the cool air conditioning of the condo. You?re right at home already!
Our dining area continues the theme of light and casual, with a bright table surrounded by cushioned chairs beneath a good light ? perfect for family board game night or a poker tournament!
Just beyond the dining area is the galley-style kitchen, ready to go for anything you care to cook. Stop for groceries at the market on the way into town and you?ll be all fixed up here! Even if this vacation is centered on eating out rather than cooking in, it?s nice to know that you have a blender, coffeemaker, icemaker, microwave, and dishwasher just in case you need them ? not to mention full sets of dishes and all the gadgets and gizmos you seem to need at the beach.
The washer and dryer are also tucked into a corner of the kitchen, nicely apart from the quiet bedroom area, and so convenient when you want to throw a load of beach towels and swimsuits in on your way out of the condo in the morning! With all the swimming pools and spas here at Hibiscus, plus the alluring white sands and gentle waves of St. Augustine Beach, your beach togs are going to get a workout!
And when the day is over and the last story has been read or cards dealt, everyone retires to a thoroughly comfortable, restful bed at Hibiscus 203-A. The master bedroom is one of the showpieces of the condo, with a queen-sized bed, private TV, and sliding-glass door access to the oceanview balcony. There?s an en-suite bath here as well, yours and yours alone!
The second bedroom is great for children, grandparents, or friends traveling with you. It contains a double bed as well as a single, and is convenient to the second bathroom. And don?t forget the sleeper sofa in the living room for guests or ?slumber parties? for the kids!
Please come stay at Hibiscus 203-A the next time you find yourself in northeast Florida. It?s got everything you need for a terrific vacation. We look forward to sharing our amazing view with you!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (1 single, 1 double), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2