Perfectly sandwiched between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, our beachfront condo at Tradewinds 201 is ideal for a water-filled Crescent Beach vacation. From our ground-floor patio you can see the dunes, pool, and sky. It's heaven!
Our 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in a ground floor patio unit is just made for oceanfront northeast Florida living. One entire wall of the living room is sliding glass doors with a panoramic views. Beyond these doors a patio runs the length of our condo, with casual seating around a café table. It's the perfect place to slip out to first thing in the morning, as the sun rises over the horizon. Enjoy your first cup of coffee in the breathtaking dawn -- and then return throughout the day and evening for that salty sea breeze, low roar of the waves, and balmy air!
Slip back inside and you're in our open-plan condo, with a generously sized living room, a dining area just beyond, and the kitchen past that. Everything is so open here that you can watch the ocean as you cook dinner! (Or, since you're on vacation, as you unpack the take-out!)
You'll love the tropical feel and cool colors of our living room. The walls are margarita-green, the furniture polished bamboo and wood, and the couches and chairs ultra-comfortable -- perfect for that exhausted post-beach "flop"! A big TV with DVD player stands ready in the corner, but you may be just as entertained by the spectacular view beyond the sliding glass doors! Let the kids take over the TV and settle in with a glass of something frosty to contemplate the good life.
Just past the living room, the soft carpet gives way to cool tile, the green walls become salmon-orange, and you're in our dining area. The round glass-topped table is set with pleasantly cushioned chairs, and just the right size for hosting card games and serving as a computer stand.
Our kitchen is beyond the dining area, and you'll find it thoroughly equipped with cookware, utensils, and appliances both large and small. Whether you want to fix the catch of the day or just make a quick batch of daiquiris, you'll enjoy the convenience of our kitchen. There's even a breakfast bar with padded stools. Just add groceries!
While the living and dining areas of Tradewinds 201 are marvelously open, the bedrooms are nicely private, designed for calm and rest. You'll love the master suite, with its luxurious queen-sized bed, TV, and wall of huge windows that can be left exposed (for stargazing and dawn awakening) or firmly closed (to sleep laaaaaaate!).
The master bath contains both a shower and tub option, and is equipped, like the other bathroom at Tradewinds 201, with all the towel sets you will need. The bedrooms all have fresh linens, blankets, and pillows and the laundry room is just a quick walk in the pool area.
Surf's up in the second bedroom! Painted the pure blue of a perfect wave, this bright and cheerful room contains a queen bed, a TV, and a surfboard décor that kids of all ages will appreciate. Long windows flood the room with light, or can be darkened for those fabulous early-afternoon naps! Our second full bathroom is convenient to this room as well as to the living area at Tradewinds 201.
The Atlantic and the Intracoastal are your playgrounds here at Tradewinds, but the condo complex itself also has plenty of amenities for you. There's an oceanfront swimming pool with lounge seating, a tennis court on the banks of the Intracoastal, a boat ramp, and a private dune walkover to the beach, complete with a shower. All this in a small, friendly complex!
You'll love staying at Tradewinds 201. The views are spectacular and the accommodations comfy and inviting.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 futon sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more