While sipping on that morning cup of JAVA on your balcony survey the heated pool and tennis courts below - how will your start the day? Your great pool view is seriously convenient and inviting. Or, enjoy the new 42" HDTV and wifi inside the unit.
Walk into the white ceramic tile entry that continues to the open kitchen fully equipped and - after a quick visit to nearby stores - can be easily stocked as well. This condo is finished in a ?Pottery Barn? feel that is light, bright and airy. Quality furnishings with a modern twist have a comfortable ?resort feel? and a carefully-designed flow maintains a homogenous look. Its simple comfort says, ?Unpack and let the relaxation begin.?
Within your two large bedrooms, you?ll have plenty of room to do just that. A master suite with a queen bed has a large dresser and matching bedside tables - no need to pack lightly. Your private bathroom offers great convenience with a large counter top for all your toiletries and a standing shower. Twin beds in bedroom two and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room share the second bathroom and provide comfortable space for four more guests - up to six in total.
In-suite laundry facilities keep chores off your to-do list - while better options line full pages: such as enjoying the resort?s two pools, tennis courts, shuffleboard or book a sunset sail and dine out in historic St. Augustine, Florida. (There is also free wireless Internet service right inside this unit and also at the Club House)
Looking for value for your money? Ocean Village?s Unit E34 suggests you seriously consider their gorgeous condo. You?ll love the overall feeling of spaciousness, calm and well-being. You'll also love the brand new 42" HDTV. One visit and you will want to come back.
Located directly on St. Augustine Beach, this 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom condo is located on the 3rd floor in the Ocean Village Club Resort complex. Please note this condo does not have an elevator. This gated ocean side community features 2 pools (1 heated), 2 shuffle board courts, 2 brand new tennis courts, exercise facility at the club house, and a private and secured beach access path. In addition, both pools feature ample lounge chairs. The pool near the clubhouse is heated.
Just minutes away from Historic Saint Augustine Florida with the old Spanish Fort, living history museum, cobble stone streets thru old town loaded with shops and restaurants, deep sea fishing, boat and jet ski rentals with sunset sailing. Along with many attractions such as The Alligator Farm, Ripley Believe It Or Not museum, Flagler College, Ghost tours, The Fountain of Youth, Potters Wax Museum, Lightner Museum, and more... Nearby are outlet malls, World Golf Village, Marineland, and Kennedy Space Center.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Library
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room