From the big, breezy lanai at our condo at Captains' Quarters 105, you can see the dunes, sand, and ocean awaiting you. A spacious, well-appointed, oh-so-convenient condo in an elevator building on St. Augustine Beach, it's your perfect vacation spot!
With more than 1,200 square feet, Captains' Quarters 105 easily sleeps 6 -- with room for friends to drop by! It's located in an oceanfront condominium complex with all the amenities: a swimming pool, clay-surface tennis courts, a clubhouse with kitchen facilities if you care to host a party, a covered picnic area with grills and tables, and private access right down to the sugary sands of St. Augustine Beach. Just minutes from downtown St. Augustine and less than 100 miles from DisneyWorld, it's convenient to world-class golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing.
The sweet spot at Captains' Quarters 105 is the lanai, which offers casual seating and dining with panoramic views. You may find yourself lingering here long into the evening, listening to the hypnotic murmur of the surf, watching the shadows lengthen across the dunes, and dreaming of your next day's adventures. It's a great spot to play games and spend quality family time in together. Long after your vacation is over, this is the spot that will return to you on cold winter days and hectic mornings at work . . . a sure sign that it's time to book again for next year!
Our indoor living area is spacious as well, with a cool tiled floor, ceiling fans, and ultra-comfortable leather couch and easy chair. The couch unfolds into a bed for 2, providing a pair of lucky people with a front-row seat for the sunrise!
A large TV offers downtime entertainment in the living area, and just beyond we have a round dining table that doubles as a card-and-game center. Let's face it -- you're probably going to take most of your meals out to the lanai (how can you resist?!), so the indoor table is up for grabs. Poker night, anyone?
Just past the dining room table is a breakfast bar facing the kitchen. If you're used to hotel rooms, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how comprehensive our kitchen is. You can walk in here with a bag of groceries and find everything you need to cook and serve a feast! Spotlessly clean, it contains all the time-savers that get you out of the house and onto the beach a little quicker, too: coffeemaker, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, etc. We've even stacked our washer and dryer in one corner for your use. After all, you know the kids will beg for just one more dip in the pool before bed, and you might need to quick-dry their swimsuits!
Almost as enticing as the lanai is the master suite, which features a queen-sized bed, an absolutely gigantic HDTV, million-dollar views, and an en-suite bathroom with both a shower and bathtub option. This floor is tiled too, which feels so good on hot "beach feet." Plan to "oversleep" at least one morning during your stay, snuggle down in the covers, and enjoy absolute relaxation!
The second bedroom contains 2 twin beds, access to the lanai, and another big TV set. This room is convenient to the second full bathroom at Captains' Quarters 105, and is spacious and pleasant. Everyone gets a good night's sleep here!
We've tried to think of everything to make your stay easy and thoroughly enjoyable. You'll find all the linens you need for every bed at Captains' Quarters 105 waiting for you, along with plenty of pillows and blankets. Towel sets are provided for both bathrooms. Parking is free and convenient, with luggage carts to make moving in and out that much quicker.
You're going to love it here at Captains' Quarters! The complex is family friendly and very well maintained, and the beach is simply unforgettable -- sugary white sands, sparkling waves, great for shelling, surfing, boogie-boarding, and sunbathing! Come stay soon, and fall in love with our little piece of the Florida coast!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom