Ocean Delight, Beach Front, 4 BRs, Private Heated Pool & Heated Spa
Watch the sun set over the ocean from your balcony or while soaking in the heated spa? Would you rather surf off the beach or float in your private pool? Dine alfresco on the screened-in porch or check out one of the many fabulous restaurants just a few minutes away? Those are the sort of tough decisions you?ll get to make when you stay at our Ocean Delight beachfront house!
When you?re at Ocean Delight, pretty much all that separates you from sparkling Crescent Beach is the backyard. A private walkway takes you directly from the house over the unspoiled dunes to the uncrowded, family-friendly sands.
Then again, Ocean Delight itself is so, well, delightful, you might be tempted to spend entire days without leaving the property!
Let?s start with the heated pool and spa, surrounded by a large patio with chairs for lounging, with the Atlantic Ocean just beyond. Wide shallow steps on one side of the pool make it easy for just about everyone to access. The pool area is adjacent to the screened-in porch, which has a grill for cooking up your catch of the day as well as a table and chairs so that you can tuck in while keeping an eye out for dolphins and whales beyond the surf.
All this, and we haven?t even shown you the inside of Ocean Delight yet, which we think is at least as spectacular as the outside. The living room is on the 1st floor, with a ceiling that extends right to the top of the 2nd. This accommodates 4 enormous windows that splash sunshine and brilliant skies into the house all day long. Another entire wall is a panel of long, beautiful windows looking out to the dunes, sand, and sea. It's truly a postcard-worthy view. But should you ever tire of looking out, the living room?s 50? HDTV with Blu-ray/DVD player will give you plenty to watch from the plush sectional sofa.
The first floor also contains our kitchen and dining areas, complete with breakfast island bar and plenty of seating. You'll love the conveniences of our well-appointed kitchen, from the refrigerator?s ice maker to the dishwasher. We keep the kitchen stocked with cookware and tableware, so all you need to bring is the food. The dining room can seat 8 people easily, and it even has a wet bar with an under-the-counter fridge.
One of the 4 bedrooms is on the first floor too, along with one of the full bathrooms. It?s tough to say which of the bedrooms is the ?master,? as they each have a sumptuous king-size bed, an HDTV, and fabulous ocean views. The 1st-floor bedroom leads out onto the patio, while the 2nd-floor rooms give you easy access to the spacious balcony. Force yourself to wake up early at least once so that you can catch the sun rising over the ocean?you won?t regret it.
Fresh bedding and towels will be waiting for you, as will a private washer and dryer, so you can pack especially light! And there?s free wireless internet access throughout Ocean Delight, so that when you?re not surfing the waves you can be surfing the web.
As spectacular as Ocean Delight is, perhaps the best thing about staying here is the location. Not only is Crescent Beach mere steps away, but you?re also within minutes of the Matanzas River and the Intracoastal Waterway, renowned for great fishing, kayaking, and canoeing as well as for its adjacent biking and hiking trails. Marineland, historic St. Augustine, not to mention shopping and a bevy of restaurants are all a quick car ride away. You can even get to the Orlando theme parks and back in the same day.
At Ocean Delight you can have it all?privacy and convenience, casual living and everyday luxury?and do it all. So what are you waiting for? Book your stay today!
Bedding Configuration: 4 King
Room Description: *** 1 week minimum stay. Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (King)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Satellite Television, Television, Wireless Internet, Community WiFi, Blue Ray/DVD Player
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning, Iron, HD TV in All Rooms
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Hiking Trails, Patio, Pool, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing, Walkway to Ocean, Outdoor Kitchen, Private Heated Pool
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday