Location, location, location: It?s just as important when choosing a vacation rental as when buying a house. Just 600 feet from the beach and 5 minutes from historic St. Augustine, Seaside Cottage is clearly perfectly located for a dream vacation.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in lovely Vilano Beach, Seaside Cottage is just as delightful as its name, though certainly much more spacious than your typical cottage. For starters, it can sleep 6 people in its 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king-size bed with an HDTV and DVD player, an en-suite bathroom, and sliding doors that open onto the 2nd-floor balcony. Enjoy a nightcap under the stars before calling it a night?but make sure to keep the windows open so that you can let the waves of the nearby ocean lull you to sleep!
The 2nd bedroom, furnished with a queen-size bed and a TV, also opens onto the balcony. The 3rd bedroom, which has two twin beds (and yes, its own TV), is perfect for the kids. These bedrooms are convenient to the 2nd full bathroom. All 3 bedrooms are airy, sunny, and certain to encourage sweet dreams!
Fresh bedding and towels will be awaiting your arrival?no need to load up your luggage with linens. You don?t even have to pack much in the way of clothing, as Seaside Cottage has its own washer and dryer.
Like the bedrooms, Seaside Cottage?s living room is designed for relaxation: comfy couches, a 52? HDTV and DVD player, plenty of space for the kids to sprawl out with a game or for you to stretch out and surf the web (Seaside Cottage has free wifi throughout the house). Sliding doors open onto the shady patio, a great spot to sit and unwind after a morning spent frolicking on the beach or an afternoon of sightseeing.
Adjacent to the living area are the kitchen and the dining room. Don?t be fooled by the retro charm of the kitchen: It?s fully equipped with every modern appliance you could need (including the all-important coffee maker and dishwasher) as well as a full set of cookware and tableware. The breakfast bar along the kitchen counter seats 2, so you can keep the cook company.
When the food's ready, you have your choice of dining areas. There?s the dining room itself, of course, with its roomy table. There?s also the adjacent sunroom--so spacious!--or the backyard patio. Not only can you dine alfresco courtesy of the patio?s table and chairs, but you can cook out there too. It?s equipped with a grill--perfect if you plan on surfcasting at the beach or fishing off one of the nearby piers.
Because Seaside Cottage is just a few minutes? walk from Vilano Beach, you can easily carry your fishing rods back and forth?not to mention your surfboards, snorkeling gear, picnic baskets, beach towels, and sand buckets. A blend of ground coquina shells and white sand gives the beach its gorgeous peach tint. If you want to add to your shell collection, you?ve certainly come to the right place!
You could easily spend your entire vacation happily trotting back and forth from beach to house?start the day with an invigorating swim, return to Seaside Cottage for lunch on patio, head back to the beach for a long stroll, follow it up with a nap on the balcony? But there?s so much else nearby as well. You can go kayaking or canoeing on the famed Intracoastal Waterway, for instance, as well as hike or bike along the surrounding unspoiled paths. Historic St. Augustine, the country?s oldest city, is only 5 minutes away by car. Even the Orlando theme parks are just a day trip away.
Seaside Cottage is a piece of laid-back paradise in an ideal location. If you?re looking to get away from it all while still being conveniently close to everything from restaurants to Disney World, you should book your stay today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $195 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Vilano Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Deck, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Swimming
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday