Welcome to the best bargain on Crescent Beach! Our stylish, comfortable condo overlooking the beach puts you right in the action, with an oceanfront swimming pool and dune walkover just outside your door. Come enjoy gorgeous sunrises and sweeping vistas!
Beacher's Lodge 206 is a 1-bedroom, 1-bath condo on the second floor of a beachfront building just 10 miles south of historic downtown St. Augustine. The Intracoastal Waterway is just to the west, with spectacular sunsets and quieter waters for kayaking, canoeing, and walking. And one of northeast Florida's absolute best beaches -- Crescent -- is just yards away, waiting to be explored! (Not to mention Fort Matanzas and all the other local attractions of this history-rich piece of the coast!)
Your favorite spot at Beacher's Lodge 206 is going to be the oceanfront balcony. It's just irresistible. You can hear the surf out here, and feel the balmy, salt-tinged breezes. If you're traveling with kids, you'll love this location too, because not only can you watch them in the swimming pool right below you, you can follow their progress down the private boardwalk to the beach -- all without moving from your seat in the cool shade of the balcony!
Our condo is compact but very efficiently designed, with a combined living and dining area (all with a great view of the sea!) and then a private, quiet bedroom. This is ideal if you have small children: just put them down for their nap in the bedroom and you have the entire run of the rest of the condo to enjoy some grown-up time! Or, if one of your party goes to sleep significantly earlier than others, they can get their rest without being disturbed (and nobody has to tiptoe around!).
The living and dining area contains a sofa that converts to a bed for 2, a very relaxing easy chair, and a big wall-mounted HDTV. The dining table is right next to the sliding glass doors, so you can enjoy the view up close even when you must eat indoors. This table also makes a great game or laptop space (you have free wireless Internet at Beacher's Lodge 206), so break out the cards and enjoy a night "in"!
The kitchenette in our condo is very well appointed, and we've filled the cabinets with dishes, cookware, utensils, and gadgets. The fridge is large enough for all your drinks and nibbles, the microwave and toaster oven stand ready for quick meals, and the stove is handy for home cooking. You just bring the food -- we've got everything else waiting for you!
The main part of our condo is designed for fun and togetherness, while the bedroom is nicely quiet and private. There's a firm, ultra-comfy king-sized bed in this room, plus a wall-mounted HDTV.
The bathroom, with both shower and tub option, is convenient to both the bedroom and the living area. We also have all linens and towels are ready when you arrive and there is a washer and dryer on the premises. There are plenty of extra pillows and blankets for the sofa sleeper, too! You can sleep 4 very easily in our condo!
If you're used to hotel rooms, you'll be amazed at the convenience and spaciousness of Beacher's Lodge 206. Between the balcony, the living area, and the bedroom, there are distinct separate areas, so it's easy to find quiet space or divide the group when everyone wants to do something different.
But the best part of this condo is its location. You're right on the shores of Crescent Beach, with your own personal walkway (and outdoor shower) down to the sands. There's a picnic and barbeque area on the grounds as well, and the swimming pool is fabulous. So much to do without even leaving Beacher's Lodge!
Make your reservation for Beacher's Lodge 206 now. At these prices, it will book up quickly, and we want you to experience oceanfront living at its easiest!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 cleaning $45 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, On-Site Laundry Room, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Ironing Board, Linens, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Biking, Fishing, Grill, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room