When dreaming about a beachside vacation, you probably had something just like Mi Casa Suprema 1 in mind: an airy, beautifully decorated house right on a white, sandy beach, within walking distance of nature trails, with balconies and decks from which to bask in the sunrise and gaze at the sunset. And now your dream can become a reality!
An oceanfront townhouse that sleeps six comfortably, Mi Casa Suprema 1 is bordered not only by the Atlantic Ocean but also by the Matanzas Inlet. So whether you?re sunning yourself on the deck, enjoying a drink from the first-floor balcony, or lazing on the living room sofa at the end of a day spent surfing, kayaking, or biking, you?re certain to have glorious views of sand, sea, and sky.
The spacious deck comes with table and chairs, so that you can listen to the lapping of the waves as you eat breakfast or enjoy a nightcap. There?s a brick charcoal grill outside as well, for those of you who think no vacation is complete without at least one rollicking barbecue.
Two sets of sliding glass doors lead directly to the living room. Handsomely furnished with roomy and supple leather couches, this spacious area is equipped with an HDTV and a DVD player for a relaxing evening in. One of the couches opens up to become a bed that sleeps two.
Overlooking the living room are the dining area and kitchen. The farmhouse table can seat six easily, and the refrigerator/freezer is large enough to hold a week?s worth of food for even more guests. Equipped with just about every other appliance you could need, from oven and microwave to toaster and coffee maker, plus cookware, tableware, and utensils, the kitchen will delight anyone who loves nothing better than rustling up meals for a crowd. Even if you don?t plan to turn on the oven once during your stay, you?ll still appreciate the dishwasher?not to mention the fact that there?s a restaurant right across the street and a convenience store just a block away.
Up one flight of stairs is the master sleeping area. In addition to the sumptuous queen-size bed, it has a couch, a desk area so that you can catch up on emails or surf the web via the free wireless Internet access, and a TV. Oh, and let?s not forget the balcony, and the two sets of sliding glass doors that allow you watch the waves roll in from the comfort of your bed.
A second sleeping area is up another flight of stairs. With two twin beds and a porthole window, this loft is a magnet for kids?it?s almost like sleeping in a treehouse!
Mi Casa Suprema 1 comes with all the fresh bedding and towels you could possibly need. It?s also equipped with a washer and a dryer, so you don?t have to waste time at a Laundromat.
And wasting time is the last thing you?ll want to do on this vacation. There?s the pristine white beach, of course: No cars are allowed, and when the tides are out the kids can play in tidal pools. You can walk or ride your bike to Fort Matanzas National Monument, with its 270-year-old Spanish watchtower fort and nature trails. Just 3 miles north you can rent boats and kayaks or buy bait to go fishing, while 3 miles south is Marineland, where you can swim with dolphins.
Book your stay at Mi Casa Suprema 1 today, and turn your dream vacation into a reality.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Summer Haven Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom