Spectacular sunrises, sparkling waves, and soft sands await you! Conveniently located on the ground floor of an oceanfront family-oriented resort with all the amenities, our condo at Ocean Village Club N16 is your ideal home away from home at the beach!
The first room in our condo you'll fall in love with is the lanai. With its mix of sunshine and shade and its indoor/outdoor feel, this is truly a multi-purpose space. Dine al fresco at our casual table while gazing out at the grassy courtyard; bring your book or a game out to enjoy the scent of the salty sea air; enjoy a late-night glass of wine as you stargaze. You will find yourself living in the lanai!
Just inside from the lanai is our big, open living space, which includes the family area, dining table, and kitchen. We've got cable TV with a VCR and DVD player, so your favorite movies and music are always available, and you'll love our plump, comfy couch. What a great place to unwind after a road trip or a full day of sightseeing!
Although you may wind up taking most of your meals out to the lanai, our dining table is a handy central spot between the living room and the kitchen. Glass-topped and round, it is set with 4 padded chairs for extra comfort, just in case you want to linger after dinner for a few games of dominoes! This table also makes a good place to set up your laptop. After all, wireless Internet is free at Ocean Village Club House, so bring all your electronics and stay connected throughout your vacation.
You'll love the kitchen at our condo. It contains everything you could wish for to prepare and serve a large meal, from full-size appliances to gadgets, utensils, cookware, and dishes. Even if you're relying on restaurant fare for most of your dining during this vacation, you'll appreciate knowing you've got all the supplies you need, from a corkscrew to a can opener! Our microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, and blender make grab-and-go dining an art, and the dishwasher cleans everything up for you afterwards.
One of the most important parts of your vacation is getting a good night's sleep, and we know you'll begin each day rested and content at Ocean Village Club N16. The bedroom is simply too comfortable and relaxing, with its neutral cream-toned décor and ultra-luxurious queen-size bed. His-and-her lamps let one of you sleep deeply while the other finishes that mystery novel, and sliding glass doors lead you out onto the lanai for one last look at the stars, the gentle ocean breeze lulling you to sleep. We predict lots of happy late mornings for you at Ocean Village Club N16!
If your group includes more than 2 people, we have another place to sleep at our condo: our couch in the living room converts to a bed for 2. There's room for everyone here!
The bathroom is located just beyond the bedroom door, and contains both a bathtub and showerhead. Our washer and dryer are stashed in here as well, ready for all those damp swimsuits and loads of towels. Speaking of towels, you'll all you need here, as well as all the linens, blankets, and pillows. Pack light for this trip and don't worry about needing extras; we've got you covered -- literally! -- at Ocean Village Club N16.
But the best thing about our condo is undoubtedly its location. At Ocean Village Club, you're in the midst of so many activities that you can do something different every day of your stay. This complex boasts 2 swimming pools (1 heated, 1 with an ocean view), tennis and shuffleboard courts, a fitness center, picnic tables and BBQ grills, a lending library, a guest computer, and more. Enjoy!
Getting to the beach is quick and easy via our private walkway, which carries you over the dunes and down to the sugary sands. This strip of coastline is wide, family-friendly, and beautiful. The sunrise puts on a morning show you simply won't believe, the waves are sparkling, and the sand is ideal for games and sunbathing.
Great golf, shopping, dining, and sightseeing surround you at Ocean Village Club. Come stay here
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom