Escape to the sweet beach life at our cozy, immaculately maintained condo at Ocean Village Club B15. Located in a big, activity-oriented complex, it brings you into the heart of the action while still offering all the privacy and relaxation you crave.
Ocean Village Club B15 is on the ground floor of a building just inside the grounds of the complex, mere yards away from a heated outdoor swimming pool and close to tennis courts and the Clubhouse. You can be on the road in minutes from our condo, yet it offers all the amenities of our large, vibrant complex, including private beach access, picnic and BBQ facilities, and a second swimming pool with an ocean view.
Enter our condo and you find yourself right at home in a warm-toned living room with a comfortable couch, luxurious easy chair, and large TV. The ideal place to wind down after a busy day of sun and surf, this area also contains a table for 2, which is great for setting up a few games of backgammon as well as dining. With free wireless Internet at the Ocean Village Club House, you can always take a moment to update your Facebook status or check the directions to your next sightseeing destination!
In addition to the table, our breakfast bar seats 3 comfortably on swivel stools. This long, low counter keeps the kitchen open to the living area, so that the cook stays in the action!
You'll love our fully appointed, convenient kitchen, stocked with all major and minor appliances as well as a complete set of cookware, utensils, and dishes. Whether you're planning to prepare multi-course homecooked meals during your vacation or mainly rely on takeout, you'll appreciate the handy microwave, dishwasher, blender, coffee maker, and icemaker. Stock up on groceries once at the store, fill the fridge and cupboards, and you're good to go!
You will also find laundry facilities at Ocean Village Club B15. Our stacked washer and dryer occupy very little space, but have enough capacity to handle your biggest loads of towels and swimsuits. This is one vacation where you'll never have to make a laundry run -- you've always got instant access to clean, dry clothes right in the condo!
As much as you enjoy the agreeable living area of our condo, you may treasure the bedroom even more. You're pampered with an ultra-soothing queen-size bed in a large room containing plenty of closet and dresser space and bathed in golden light. An en-suite bathroom contains both a bathtub and a shower, and of course all linens, pillows, blankets, and towel sets are provided at Ocean Village Club B15. Just bring your swimsuit and a good beach novel!
Ocean Village Club B15 is ideal for a couple or even two, thanks to our couch that converts into a bed for 2. For families with 1 or 2 children, it's also ideal -- put the kids down for their afternoon nap in the bedroom while you watch a movie or play a game in the living area, then give them the sofa sleeper at night so you can enjoy some well-deserved privacy.
As comfortable as Ocean Village Club B15 is, its best asset is truly its location. This large, family-oriented complex has so many amenities that you can try a new activity every day and never get bored! Just minutes from historic St. Augustine with world-class shopping and fine dining, it's also convenient by car to Orlando and other attractions.
But the best part is the beach. You're less than 5 minutes away on foot, via a private walkway that carries you over the sand dunes and onto the sugary sands. Our strip of coastline is wide, beautiful, and exciting, with new shells and sharks' teeth left by every tide, sparkling waves to delight swimmers and surfers, and enough sand to meet the needs of sunbathers, sandcastle builders, and bocce ball players alike! And the sunrise here is simply unforgettable.
At Ocean Village Club B15 you're also just minutes away from the Intracoastal Waterway, with its quieter waters and lovely nature trails. There is an endless variety of things to do and see, as well as the o
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Stereo System, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom