Extraordinary value with a penthouse 3rd floor view! That's what you'll say about Ocean Village Club B36, our snug condo just a quick walk from the beach in a fully appointed oceanside resort.
The living room is designed for relaxation, with a comfy couch (just right for that afternoon siesta!) and easy chair surrounding an HDTV with BlueRay/DVD player. A long window fills the room with light, and a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door leads to our lanai with views in two directions. Located at the corner of the third floor, Ocean Village Club B36 offers you front-row seating for the sunrise and sunsets!
The balcony brings the outdoors in, with floor-to-ceiling screened-in comfort and waist-high safety railing. Our Club House offers free wifi Internet, too, so bring your laptop or phone and send greetings to the gang back home as you watch seabirds whirl by in the salty air! Or perhaps this is the spot you choose for that first cup of coffee in the morning, when the rest of the family is still sleeping and time is your own.
Meal is easy to make in our efficient kitchen, with all the appliances at gadgets you need right at hand, plus a full complement of cookware and dishes. Stock our full-sized fridge and freezer with goodies or doggie bags from the wealth of delicious restaurants nearby -- you have plenty of counter space here, whether you want to concoct a gourmet feast from scratch or simply serve up frosty drinks!
When it's time to sleep, the bedroom offers a luxurious queen-sized bed, TV, and two large windows.And the bathroom includes both shower and tub, plus a stacked washer and dryer to keep those swimsuits fluffy and towels warm. Neat and efficient, Ocean Village Club B36 is equally well suited for a romantic getaway or a family vacation.
And the best part is that for a fraction of what others are paying, you enjoy all the same amenities and privileges of the Ocean Village Club condominium complex. Two pools await you, one with an ocean view, the other heated, and both with plenty of space for lounging among the palms.
If tennis is your passion, our brand-new courts may put a little extra spring in your step. For a more relaxed game, try your hand at shuffleboard. Or simply pack a picnic and barbeque out in our pleasant facilities. We've even got an on-site library with a guest computer you're welcome to pop in and use anytime!
Of course, the best playground is nature itself, and it surrounds you magnificently at Ocean Village Club B36. A private walkway leads from this gated complex to the pristine white sands of our wide, breathtaking beach. From the rolling waves to the half-hidden seashells, the beach offers something for everyone in your group. If you're a beachcomber, leave your footprints in the damp sand for miles and miles. If you like room to play, bring the Frisbee, kite, volleyball net, and bocce balls -- there's space to spare on this uncrowded beach! Prefer the simpler pleasures? Plant your beach chair at the edge of the surf and let the foamy waves tickle your toes!
If you can tear yourself away from the beach, take time to explore the nearby Intracoastal Waterway, with wildlife-filled inlets and hiking trails. The birdwatcher will be in heaven here, and even first-time kayakers can paddle these calm waters. Of course, all manner of water equipment is available to rent, from surfboards to fishing boats!
Just beyond Ocean Village Club is historic St. Augustine, and many family attractions (from Disney World to the Kennedy Space Center) are just a short car ride away. Consider Ocean Village Club B36 as your launch pad!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing, Electric Grill
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday