Located on the third floor, our condo is bright and lighthearted, with a sand-and-sea color scheme and all the comforts of home. The living area is spacious and well appointed, with an entertainment center containing a 40" HDTV, DVR and progressive scan DVD player. Bring your favorite music and movies for wind-down time after those busy days outdoors!
Grouped around the 40" HDTV are a long, cushiony-soft futon and a papa-san chair. Sit back and put your feet up as the ceiling fan circulates the air-conditioning nicely. You have nothing more pressing to do than decide whether you'd rather watch the game on TV or take advantage of the board games or cards. ?
If you decide on the cards, our dining table is a good place to set up the game. Set for 4 with very comfortable cushioned chairs, our table is convenient to the kitchen as well as the living area. Nobody will miss a minute of the movie from the table, yet it's also a nice place to set up the laptop)(Wireless internet is available throughout the condo) or work a jigsaw puzzle.
Even the cook in the kitchen stays in the action at our condo, thanks to the open-plan design. Our kitchen is a pleasure to work in, boasting full-sized appliances and the full complement of pots and pans, dishes and glasses, utensils and tableware. Even if you just use the microwave, coffeemaker, espresso maker, and blender, you'll appreciate the convenience of having a dishwasher to shorten the time you spend in the kitchen!
But while this part of the condo is intended for fun and entertaining, the bedroom is designed for pure relaxation and quiet. Restful sea-green walls frame the queen-size bed, which is the last word in comfort. A flat screen TV with DVR and DVD player and easy chair almost dare you to stay awake. And should you find the time before slipping into bed, a sliding glass door leads you out to the balcony for one more gulp of that salty sea air and a final glimpse of the glittering stars. The living room has a FM/CD music system with a dock for i pods and i phones.
There is another sleeping space at Ocean Village Club M31, and it has an enviable view. The new queen size futon in the living room opens into a bed for 2, and if you leave the drapes open, you may catch a glimpse of the magnificent sunrise. (For an up-close-and-personal view, stroll down to the beach one morning. It's an absolutely unforgettable sight!)
The newly upgraded bathroom is located just outside door to the bedroom, so it's very convenient. Here you will find the option for a bath or a shower. Our washer and dryer occupy one corner of the bathroom, ready to tackle wet towels and swimsuits!
At Ocean Village Club M31, we provide all of the linens, blankets, pillows, towels and beach chairs you need for the condo. Everything is soft and luxurious, just as you'd wish. Getting a great night's sleep is so important when you're on holiday
Here at Ocean Village Club, you're surrounded by activities. This family-oriented condo complex contains 2 swimming pools (the one close to you is heated in winter; the other has an ocean view), tennis and shuffleboard courts, a fitness center, picnic shelter and grill area, a lending library, and even a guest computer center. There's always something new to try!
Private access to the beach is provided by wooden walkways that take you over the sand dunes -- a lovely trip all by itself! -- and down to the white sands of the shore. This beach is wide and family-friendly, so bring your toys and ride the waves, play bocce ball, build castles, or simply sit in the shallows and let the water refresh your toes as you gaze at the horizon!
Only one pet is allowed per Ocean Village Club rules.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee. Only one pet is allowed per Ocean Village Club rules.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Stereo System, Television, I Pod & I Phone Dock
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, Flat TV-Living Room