Ocean Village Club N12, Ground Floor Unit, Screened Lanai, 2 pools & beach
The ideal beach hideaway for a single or couple ready to enjoy all the amenities of a family-oriented oceanfront resort, our condo at Ocean Village Club N12 is just the right size. Located near premier golf, shopping, and sightseeing, it's so convenient!
Ocean Village Club N12 is on the ground floor of a building just inside the gates of this condo complex, near a sparkling swimming pool that is heated in winter. With reserved parking right outside, it is easily accessible. No stairs or hallways to contend with -- just stroll right up!
Our lanai greets you upon approach, and this breezy outdoor room may just become your favorite spot at Ocean Village Club N12. With casual seating and a pleasant view of the grassy courtyard, it's a good spot to dine al fresco, sip a glass of wine, or put your feet up and dream. And the sea air reminds you that the beach is less than a 5-minute walk away!
Step inside and you enter our cool-toned living area, with an ultra-comfortable leather couch and TV with VCR and DVD player. Flop down, put your feet up, and enjoy the feel of cool leather against your skin after a day at the beach or sightseeing. It's good to be home!
Our condo is open-plan, so the dining area and kitchen also have a view of the courtyard through the lanai. You have complimentary wireless Internet at the Ocean Village Club House, so bring your electronics and stay connected at the clubhouse.
Our dining table for 2 is cozy and personal, with padded chairs that encourage you to put the plates up on the counter and break out the card games. Put your music on, kick back, and enjoy an evening of fun with no bedtimes or deadlines!
Even if you aren't planning on doing a lot of cooking during this vacation, you'll appreciate our convenient, fully stocked kitchen. We have all the major and minor appliances you need, plus cookware, dishes and glasses, utensils and tableware of all types. You can prepare and serve a feast in here, and making coffee or tossing takeout into the microwave is so handy. Let the dishwasher do the cleaning!
When it's time to get away from it all, the bedroom is a haven for quiet and relaxation. You will enjoy the luxurious king-size bed, with his-and-her lamps and plenty of closet space. Slip out to the lanai for a little stargazing through the sliding glass door, and let that sea air make you feel even sleepier!
The bathroom is conveniently located just outside the bedroom, and features both a bathtub and shower option. The washer and dryer are in here too, so you always have clean clothes and fresh towels! Your linens, blankets, pillows, and towels are all provided here at Ocean Village Club N12, so pack light and don't worry about emergency supplies for the house.
If you should happen to have houseguests, the sofa in the living room converts to a bed for 2. There's room for everyone here!
Ocean Village Club is a condo complex with 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, a fitness center, picnic tables and BBQ grills, and much more. It offers private access to the beach via walkways over the sand dunes. There's always something new to do here!
In addition to the beach, the Intracoastal Waterway is just around the corner. Historic St. Augustine is less than a 10-minute drive, and major sightseeing attractions are plentiful in this area. You couldn't find a more perfect location for an exciting coastal vacation. Make a reservation at Ocean Village Club N12 today, and discover the St. Augustine Beach good life!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Movies, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom