Looking for value for your money? Ocean Village?s Club M36 suggests you seriously consider their gorgeous condo. You?ll love the overall feeling of spaciousness, calm and well-being. One visit and you will want to come back.
Enjoy a new sport or activity for every day of your stay: shuffleboard, snorkeling, swimming and more. Ocean Village Club offers activities and amenities in spades - with even more available in nearby St. Augustine.
This bright and airy condo, Ocean Village Club M36, is a perfect family rental with two beds and two baths.
Two large swimming pools are great options for both fitness and relaxation. The other pool is heated throughout the year, making this is a great property for winter rentals.
Enjoy relaxing time at home in the bright living room with comfortable accents. The unit is pleasing to the eye and its great rates just as friendly to the budget. A patio waits outside the living room?s sliding doors.
Should you run out of beach reading, simply stroll to the clubhouse?s on-site library. There?s also a guest computer available with Internet access, if you?d rather travel lightly and leave your laptop at home.
This delightful condo includes a dining tale. Assign others the task of setting the table as you prepare the meal - the open-plan layout keeps the conversation and vacation ambiance in full flow.
Sea air is said to induce tiredness, so your master bedroom makes a lovely, comfortable retreat. This cozy room feels just like home.
Will you travel with another couple or perhaps with your children? The guest room afford great flexibility. An overhead ceiling fan, as in the living room, works magic in this warm climate.
Make the best of the Florida sunshine around the Club?s picnic and barbecue areas. Regular events near the Ocean Village Club include festivals featuring food, flowers, music and more. Work on your tennis game or enjoy endless golf at numerous nearby greens. The wide, white sandy beaches of St. Augustine wait beyond a stretch of sand dunes. Private access is awarded to guests and residents at Ocean Village Club. You can be on the beach in minutes, and begin giddy beach-combing soon after.
Located directly on St. Augustine Beach, this 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom condo is located on the 2nd floor in the Ocean Village Club Resort complex. This gated ocean side community features 2 pools (1 heated), 2 shuffle board courts, 2 brand new tennis courts, exercise facility at the club house, and a private and secured beach access path. In addition, both pools feature ample lounge chairs. The pool near the clubhouse is heated.
Just minutes away from : Historic Saint Augustine Florida with the old Spanish Fort, living history museum, cobble stone streets thru old town loaded with shops and restaurants, deep sea fishing, boat and jet ski rentals with sunset sailing. Along with many attractions such as The Alligator Farm, Ripley Believe It Or Not museum, Flagler College, Ghost tours, The Fountain of Youth, Potters Wax Museum, Lightner Museum, The Old Jail, Lighthouse and Museum, and many more... Nearby are outlet malls, World Golf Village, Marineland, Daytona Beach and The Kennedy Space Center.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet at Club House, Television
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room