Vacation Apartment in Speyer - 1292 sqft, beautiful, bright, modern (# 3461)
This bright, modern apartment is ideal for a family group with its 3 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathrooms. Its numerous features include a balcony, a dishwasher, and a fully equipped kitchen. The unit is only a 2-minute walk from the downtown area., key advantages: beautiful, bright, modern, 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Speyer, Walking distance into downtown Speyer is only 2 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The beautiful and bright apartment with 3 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and guest toilet on 120 m² located on the first floor of the house. The staircase has a separate entrance for guests.
The apartment can be currently occupied by up to 5 people. There are 2 bedrooms with a double and single bed, sofa-bed can also be used as sleeping accommodation for 2 people. Additional beds can be supplied in some cases.
The generous non-smoking apartment has gas central heating, a cozy living room, spacious kitchen with dishwasher and dining area for up to 6 people, balcony, bathroom with shower and a separate guest toilet.
The apartment was completely renovated in 2009.
In the non-accessible courtyard of the property is also the usable patio with barbecue grill.
Location Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Lindenstrasse 14, 67166 Speyer is about 33 km (20.6 miles), approximately a 26 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Speyer, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $104-$120 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1292 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Gas Grill, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
Bakeries, supermarkets, banks, doctors, pharmacies, restaurants, bus stops are located within walking distance of the apartment.
Discover Speyer and local activities:
* Cities such as Mannheim, Ludwigshafen, Worms, Heidelberg, Karlsruhe, Neustadt, Bad Durkheim, Weinheim and Sinsheim are accessible by car in 20-30 minutes, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Mainz and Strasbourg in about an hour.
* In Alsace and the Palatinate Wine Route, the Odenwald, and the Bergstraße can be reached in 30 - 45 minutes by car.
* Guests have access to facilities such as the community center, "Remigius house", the summer festival hall, sports fields and the school gymnasium. An attractive design is also the center of the village, the Royal Palace, with Stickel Spitzer fountain located in front of the portal of the Catholic Church of the Assumption.
* the annual home-and carp festival with parade in early July,
* the annual Christmas market around the Royal Palace, one of the most beautiful in the Rhein-Pfalz-Kreis. It is always on the second Advent Sunday.
* An annual rock concerts for up to 1,500 visitors, and cabaret, theater and some other gigs.
* Altrheinarme with well-maintained hiking and biking trails
Otterstadt is conveniently located near the Rhine between the A 61 and B 9 and is in close proximity to the cathedral city of Speyer. Other neighboring communities are Waldsee, Schifferstadt, Altrip or Brühl on the Baden side. In the summer months there is a ferry.
More travel info about Speyer: With approximately 50,000 residents, Speyer is located in beside the Rhine River in Rhineland-Palatinate. It lies 25 km south of Ludwigshafen and Mannheim and is worth a day trip of either of these larger cities. Speyer is a very old town, having been established prior to 500 AD. Speyer has a compact center which is dominated by the Speyer Cathedral, a number of churches, and the Altpoertel (Old town gate). The Speyer Cathedral is definitely the architectural highlight of the city and is tied to the city's significance in the Holy Roman Empire. Inside, beneath the high altar, are the tombs of eight German emperors and kings.