This property is available year-round. We offer a 3 night minimum Sept to May. One week minimum for summer season and also over the Holidays. We do not accommodate arrivals on a holiday at this time. Please call to verify current RATES. We will do our best to have the up to date rate displayed but there will be times that our rates may not be current. SBR
717 Ensenada Ct is a 2 level ocean view 3 bedroom/2bath home. It is avail Sept-May as a 3 bedroom and in the summer months we offer it as a 4 bedroom 3 bath with 2 kitchens. It has an adjoing interior door to an additional studio called 717 1/2. This studio has a private entrance but also allows access to the 3 bedroom and it makes for a perfect vacation home for larger groups.
The 3 bedroom has a full kitchen complete with all cooking necessities, dishwasher and breakfast bar. The kitchen is open into the living/dining and patio area. The studio has also an additional private kitchenette as well complete with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker etc...
The living area downstairs opens onto the patio also has a bedroom on the first level with 2 twin beds, 1 bath and the access door into the studio. The beach is about 45 steps away!! This home also has a crib avail upon request.
Upstairs has an additional living area or family room. There is an oceanview from inside as well as from the balcony. The family room offers a full size futon, TV, and VCR. The additional 2 bedrooms are located upstairs as well along with the 2nd bath.
Also close to some great restaurants, shopping, Belmont Park, and the Mission Bay is within a couple minutes walk. This property is avail at a discount when renting it along with 719 Ensenada Ct. The entire property will accommodate up to 18 guests.
Upstairs King bed in one room, queen bed in the additional room, crib upon request, and downstairs twin bedroom with 2 twin beds.
There is a one car garage for up to a midsize vehicle. There is plenty of public parking available within walking from the beach house.
This home is available year round, September-May as a 3 bed/2ba or you can add the studio to make a 4 bedroom 3 bath home. We only offer this home as a 4 bedroom in the summer season. In the summer this home has it all. Close to the beach, oceanview, 2 TV's, 2 VCR's, CD stereo, close to amusements, and will accommodate up to 12 as a 4 bedroom and from 8-10 as a 3 bedroom. It has a great patio with furnishings and a gas grill. The studio also has a small private area with an additional grill. 717 has 2 bicycles, beach chairs, boogie boards and an area with an outdoor shower and washer/dryer for the building that includes 717,717-1/2, and 719 Ensenada Court.
All descriptions and photos are to assist the viewer with the general floor-plan, bedding arrangements, and amenities for each home.
Some furnished items may be changed out without notice.
Copyright © Sandy Beach Rentals
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: 3 Bedroom 2 bath family home. 2 levels recently remodeled. Tile, lots of windows, open kitchen area with french doors leading to a nice fenced patio area. Gas grill and 45 steps to the beachfront. 2 twin beds on Lower level and full bath. Upstairs living a
* AMENITY: baby crib, combination tub/shower, king, outdoor shower, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, museums, restaurants, theme parks, water parks, zoo
* Business: High Speed Internet, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Public Pool, San Diego Zoo, Seaworld
* Culture: San Diego Museums, Symphony Orchestra
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Child's Highchair, Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Beach Chairs, Bikes, Boogie Boards, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, VCR
* GENERAL: Baby Gate, Broadband Access, Ceiling Fans, Clothes Dryer, Fan, Free Local Calls, Garage, Gas Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Area, Living Room, Local Activities Guide, Local Restaurant Guide, Paper Towels, Parking, Shampoo, Telephone, Toilet Paper, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Belmont Park, Close to Town, Few Minutes to Bayfront, Near Beach, Nearby Golf, Nearby Sailing, Nearby Surfing, Nearby Tennis, San Diego Airport, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Zoo (15 min drive), Sea World, Stephen Birch Aquarium, Steps to Mission Bay, Steps to Mission Beach
* KITCHEN: 4 Ring Stove, Blender, Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Glassware, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, shopping, sight seeing, walking, water sports, whale watching, wildlife viewing
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach, Beach View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Water View
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, Full Crib, High Chair, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Portable Fans, Washer & Dryer
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Barbecue, Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrellas, Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Deck Furniture, Outdoor Furniture, Outdoor Grill, Patio, Walkway to Water
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach, Biking, Fenced Front Yard Area, Jogging, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Patio Seating, Sailing, Surfing, Tennis
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, hot air ballooning, jet skiing, kayaking, mountain biking, pier fishing, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, snorkeling/diving, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, water tubing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Groups, Minimum Age Limit for Renters