Single Level. Shaded with large deck; short walk to Crystal Falls Lake.
Short drive to downtown Sonora and Twain Harte.
Open beam ceiling; skylights in Master BR. Very cozy and homey atmosphere and just a short walk to Crystal Falls Lake and Stables.
Additional $100.00 deposit required for Pets in addition to Pet Fee. (Cleaning Fee: $115)
Cabin Layout: Single Level. Living/Kitchen/Pantry; Laundry; 1 BR w/2 sets Bunks; 1 Full BA; 1 BR w/Queen; Master BR w/King; 1 BA w/Shower
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Bunk
Room Description: Single Level: Living/Dining/Kitchen/Pantry; Laundry; 1 BR w/2 sets bunks; 1 Full BA; 1 BR w/Queen; Master BR w/King; 1 BA w/Shower; Carport
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, Radio, VCR
* Geographic: Near Boating Lakes, Near Fishing
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Barbecue, Microwave, Telephone - Local calls only, Washer & Dryer, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Carport, Deck, Parking for 3, Private Lake Nearby, View
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We will send payment information with email Confirmation.