3 BR, 2 Bath Cabin, Sleeps 8 - between E. Sonora and Twain Harte.
Open beam ceiling; skylights in Master BR. Very cozy and homey atmosphere and just a short walk to Crystal Falls Lake and Stables. Internet access available.
Additional $100.00 deposit required for Pets in addition to Pet Fee. (Cleaning Fee: $115)
Cabin Layout: Single Level. Living/Kitchen/Pantry; Laundry; 1 BR w/ Bunks + Double; 1 Full BA; 1 BR w/Queen; Master BR w/King; 1 BA w/Shower
If you are considering renting more than one unit, this cabin is on the same block as Crystal Falls 78.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Bunk 1 Full
Room Description: Single Level: Living/Dining/Kitchen/Pantry; Laundry; 1 BR w/2 sets bunks; 1 Full BA; 1 BR w/Queen; Master BR w/King; 1 BA w/Shower; Carport
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* ATTRACTIONS: autumn foliage, forests, live theater, winery tours
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, Radio, VCR, Internet Access
* Geographic: Near Boating Lakes, Near Fishing
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: gambling casinos, horseback riding, scenic drives, walking
* Living: Barbecue, Microwave, Telephone - Local calls only, Washer & Dryer, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Carport, Deck, Parking for 3, Private Lake Nearby, View
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: fishing, golf, hiking, hunting, ice skating, rafting, skiing, swimming
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only, pets considered
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We will send payment information with email Confirmation.