Villa Yardena just remodeled is waiting for you !!**************If you would like to rent a villa that is truly elegant, deliciously secluded and incredibly spacious, you won't find any place better than Villa Yardena. Imagine 80 feet of private sandy beach on the Caribbean, thirty foot ceilings in the living room and fourteen foot ceilings in the five air-conditioned bedrooms plus 4 guesthouses all with large, private bathrooms. Add to this a huge 20'x45' swimming pool and palapas on the beach with hammocks and what have you got? Villa Yardena!
The decor of this villa is absolutely outstanding. There are beautiful tile floors, marble bathrooms, huge windows and sliding glass doors that facilitate views of the ocean from all rooms. There are gracious Spanish archways, fabulous outdoor gardens and immense balconies with ocean views make this a beach house of total luxury.
Villa Yardena is located on Soliman Bay on the Caribbean just 75 miles south of the Cancun airport. It has aquamarine water, white sand beaches and two great restaurants located within a mile. If you want more variety, the private chef can prepare a fabulous Mexican meal for you in the villa. Or it's just a short drive to Tulum, Akumal and Puerto Aventuras for a multitude of restaurants, shops, dive shops, etc. Visit the fresh water lagoon, called Xel-Ha, for outrageous snorkeling or Xcaret, a fabulous Mayan eco park with underground rivers, butterfly pavilion, beach, swimming with the dolphins, snuba and snorkeling, and more!
The Mayan ruins of Tulum are 10-minutes south, and Aktun Chen (which means "cave with an underground river inside" in Maya) is only 10-minutes north. If you like to dance, you can head to Hacienda Dona Isabel for a fun evening in the nightclub. We could go on and on about all to see and do in the area, but you might decide to just lie in the hammocks at Villa Yardena and drink margaritas!
Whatever you decide, Yardena is a great place to call home during your vacation on the Mayan Riviera.
Bedding Configuration: 4 King, 9 Queen, 1 Other
Room Description: Master Bedroom (upstairs) - 1 King
First Guest Bedroom (Upstairs) - 2 Queens
Second Guest Bedroom (upstairs) - 1 Queen
Third Guest Bedroom (downstairs) - 1 King
Fourth Guest Bedroom (downstairs) - 2 Queens
Guesthouse #1 and #2 - 1 King in each
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Money Exchange, Nearby Post Office, Local cell phone available
* Convenience: Fishing, Golf course nearby, Medical services, Restaurants, Scuba diving, Shopping, Snorkeling, Tennis nearby, Yoga/fitness, Private security guard, Theme (amusement )parks nearby
* Culture: Archaeological sites, Xcaret
* Entertainment: CD player, DVD player, Ipod player, Ping pong table, Satellite TV, Stereo system, Surround sound speakers, Wireless Internet, Ipod docking stattion
* Geographic: Beachfront
* Indoor: A/C in bedrooms, Crib(s), Maid service Mon-Sat, Safe(s), Jacuzzi tub in master bedroom, Computer station, All linens and towels provided, Ceiling fans, Electronic safe in each BR, Hair dryer in each bathroom, Bath & beach towels provided, Lounge & entertainment areas, CD stereo with central sound sys, Caretaker and maid onsite
* Kitchen: Gourmet fully equipped kitchen, Blender, Coffee maker, Complimentary arrival dinner, Complimentary chef service, Continental breakfast, Cookware, Full kitchen, High chairs, Microwave, Purified drinking water, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: BBQ grill, Hammock(s), Kayak(s), Lounge chairs, Rooftop observation deck, Swimming pool, Outdoor shower, Private parking, SPA serv. provided onsite/xtra $, Roof top deck w/stunning O.views, Pool side barbacue grill, Plentiful beach lounge chairs, Private outdoor seating areas, Life jackets, 4 Kayaks