Overlooking Blind Pass Lagoon just a few blocks to Turtle Beach is our Siesta Key condo, Castaway Cove. Located in a small, friendly complex, it boasts a beautiful lanai, boat dock, comfortable furnishings, and lovely water views (sunset included!)
Overlooking Blind Pass Lagoon just a few blocks from Turtle Beach is our Siesta Key condo, Castaway Cove. Located in a small, friendly complex, it boasts a beautiful lanai, boat dock, comfortable furnishings, and lovely water views (sunset included!)
You may just want to spend the first few hours out on the lanai at our condo ? set with casual furnishings from which to enjoy the views, it is a great place to bring coffee in the morning, cool drinks at noon, and dinner at sunset. (The stargazing isn?t bad at midnight, either!) There?s a safety rail, plenty of space for the whole group, and a sense of privacy that is very nice.
When it?s time to come indoors, you?ll wonder what took you so long, because Castaway Cove is immaculately maintained and so pleasantly decorated. The living room, with its view straight through the sliding glass doors past the lanai and out to the lagoon, offers an ultra-comfortable couch ? because on vacation, anytime is naptime! ? flanked by 2 recliners. The TV has cable and a DVD player, and there?s plenty of space for the kids to spread out with their toys and games.
Our condo is open-plan, so the dining area is adjacent to the living room with no barrier, thus giving those at the table a great view too. The dining area has a sideboard and seating for everyone, but is often shunned in favor of the lanai, the breakfast bar, and the breakfast nook. That?s okay ? it makes a good card-playing spot, too!
The kitchen is one of the best features of Castaway Cove, not only for its lagoon views but for its fully stocked cabinets and cupboards. If you?re used to hotel rooms with a miniature coffeemaker, you?ll love the full-sized appliances and full range of cookware, dishes, and utensils at our condo. Even if you don?t intend to do much cooking, it?s nice to have a fridge and freezer for the groceries and goodies! And who knows ? you may well get lucky out on the boat, and have a load of fresh fish to cook up!
One corner of the kitchen is devoted to a small table beside a sunny window. The breakfast nook is a great place for the children to hold court, or for their parents to grab a quiet moment with the laptop or smartphone (you have free WiFi at Castaway Cove).
You?ll find bikes ready for use in our condo ? help yourself! The beach is just a 10 minute walk from the front door, but the bikes are a terrific way of really enjoying the landscape as you discover Siesta Key. Sometimes it?s so nice to put the car away and rediscover the fresh air!
At the end of the day, when your adventures are winding down, retire to the peaceful, soothing bedrooms at Castaway Cove. Our condo sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms, and there are 2 full bathrooms as well. We provide all the linens and towels you need, plus plenty of spares so you don?t have to run out to buy a pillow. We?ve tried to think of everything!
The master suite is sunny and spacious, with a queen-sized bed and new mattress, charming loveseat, and brand new HDTV. The second bedroom has a bed with a new mattress. Each room is convenient to one of the bathrooms, which have both shower and tub options. It?s all waiting for you here, right down to the washer and dryer in the condo!
Castaway Cove is located on the south end of Siesta Key, a quieter and more family friendly area that you will fall in love with. Everything here is beautiful, nearby, and nicely maintained. Photos do not do Siesta Key justice ? this is a paradise you?ve got to visit for yourself! Book your stay at Castaway Cove today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100(each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity/booking fee is 4.95% and tax is 12.5%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (1 single, 1 double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Shopping, St Armands Circle
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), Baseball Park, Theatre, Siesta Key Florida
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, 2 Bikes
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Ringling Circus Museum, Mote Marine Laboratory, GWIZ - The Science Museum
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Boating, Deck, Patio, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Box: Siesta Key, Christina Johnson 941-416-1500
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more