With beautiful lagoon views from both the big lanai and the master bedroom, our condo at Castaway Cove is ideal for your Siesta Key vacation. Spacious and well equipped, the condo offers everything from bikes to a boat dock. Come play here very soon!
Castaway Cove 3B sits right beside Blind Pass Lagoon, on the southern, quieter end of the island. Less than half a mile from Turtle Beach (about a 10-minute walk, or a split-second bike ride!), this calm body of water is crystal-blue and just ideal for kayaking, canoeing, and boating. A 22-foot boat dock awaits you at Castaway Cove, and if you're a birder or a nature lover, you will absolutely love the wildlife on view here!
Of course, you don't have to go outdoors to enjoy tremendous views. The spacious and open lanai, set with casual furnishings for sitting, dining, and even working (you have free WiFi here), offers water views in 3 directions. This is a great place to bring coffee in the morning, cool drinks at noon, and dinner at sunset.
You may never want to go inside . . . until you explore the interior of Castaway Cove 3B, that is! The living room offers a view straight through the sliding glass doors past the lanai and out to the lagoon, so you're never out of sight of beautiful scenery. The ultra-comfortable couch is flanked by two recliners. Kick back and watch a show -- the TV has cable and a DVD player -- while the kids spread out their toys and projects on the floor. There's so much room in here!
The dining area is adjacent to the living room, so those at the table don't have to miss a minute of the TV. Our dining room table is a great place to eat, but is often shunned in favor of the lanai, the breakfast bar, and the breakfast nook. That?s okay ? it makes a good spot for games and puzzles, too! (And if you're traveling light, leave the board games at home and feel free to use ours!)
You will love the kitchen at Castaway Cove 3B. It's got lagoon views too, not to mention fully stocked cupboards and plenty of counter space. All you add is groceries -- everything else is waiting for you here, from cookware to dishes, utensils to appliances large and small. The breakfast bar is a great place to use as a buffet for big meals, and the breakfast nook in a sunny corner of the kitchen makes the perfect place to enjoy that first cup of coffee while updating your social media or writing a few postcards.
And at the end of the day, everyone will enjoy retiring to the comfortable, restful bedrooms in the condo. The master suite is especially nice, with an ultra-relaxing queen-sized bed, small private TV, cushioned loveseat (great for reading bedtime stories to the little ones!), big window, and sliding-glass door access to the lanai. Leave the drapes open and enjoy lagoon views from your bed, or slip out to the lanai at midnight to enjoy the balmy breezes!
A full bathroom is en-suite in the master, with a second full bathroom convenient to both the living/dining area of the condo and to the second bedroom. This bedroom, by the way, is great for either kids or a second couple traveling with a small child -- or singles, for that matter! It contains a single and a double bed, comfortably sleeping 3 in a light, pleasant setting. Sweet dreams guaranteed!
We provide all the linens and towels you need for every bed and bath at Castaway Cove 3B, plus plenty of spares so you don?t have to run out to buy a pillow. Keep everything fresh in our washer and dryer. This is a family home, so you'll find it stocked with all the extras, right down to a pair of bicycles you're more than welcome to use. Sometimes the best part of a vacation is being able to put away the car keys!
You're going to love Castaway Cove 3B on Siesta Key! Come explore the beaches and quiet streets of our lagoon neighborhood, enjoy the conveniences of a fully furnished condo, and fall in love with those unbelievable sunsets!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100(each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity/booking fee is 5.95% and tax is 12.5%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (1 single, 1 double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Shopping, St Armands Circle
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), Baseball Park, Theatre, Siesta Key Florida
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, 2 Bikes
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Ringling Circus Museum, Mote Marine Laboratory, GWIZ - The Science Museum
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Boating, Deck, Patio, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Box: Siesta Key, Christina Johnson 941-416-1500
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more