Siesta Key Gulf and Bay Club 305 C Building, 3 pools, fitness room, spa, wifi
Roll into the lap of luxury and enjoy a unit that?s still sparkling new. Siesta Key Gulf and Bay Club is known to be the finest long-stay resort in the area - and this newly renovated unit with a new air conditioning and heating system, Gulf and Bay Club 305C, trumps the competition.
Sleeping 6, the suite is warm and sunny all day long with gulf views from almost every room. Best enjoyed from the large lanai, you can spend long mornings perched above the Gulf and gorgeous surrounding vegetation.
The newly refurbished living room area includes not only large couch (cum queen-sized sleeper sofa) but choice of arm chairs, soft cream carpeting and a massive 46 inch LED TV but a corner office area as well. Enabling guests to make best use of the included high speed wireless Internet, any real-world commitments are tidily completed at this compact desk.
Each piece of furniture adds to the suite?s charm and character, including the ?cottage chic? entertainment stand in a happy shade of sea foam. The room is finished with tasteful seaside art and carvings of local bird life - you?ll be stealing these style tips for your own home.
A new dining set accommodates all 6 guests and white cushions on water hyacinth chairs look very smart. The table is spaced between the kitchen?s breakfast bar and living area - a perfect layout for both formal and informal family dining.
New stools at the kitchen counter seat eager (perhaps greedy) guests, while a lucky chef has a brand new gourmet kitchen in which to play. Granite counter tops, a double sink and top-of-the-line appliances are only the beginning. No detail in the unit has been spared from the 5-star treatment. Towards the back of the kitchen is a breakfast nook as well.
Step into your master suite and you?ll know you?re at the beach. Sunlight dances across the light walls, white antiqued furniture and king sized bed with new mattress and new linens. White accents, framed mirrors and complementary artwork finish this lovely space. Better still are your new flat-screen 37" LCD TV, direct lanai access, walk-in closets and roomy en suite bath. Oh my!
Bedroom two has a set of twin beds in sunny striped linens. Cream walls and a large window make it a very bright and sunny room. It has its own wall mounted 26" flat-screen TV and wall closet, too.
Both the en suite master bath and guest bath are newly refitted with custom hardware and tiles. In-suite laundry is provided - if you can be bothered between delicious beach and poolside commitments.
?The Best Sand Beach in America? (The Travel Channel, 2004). Siesta Beach is renowned for its breath-taking sunsets, easy-going waves and gorgeous, crystal white sand. The sand is 99% pure quartz, soft and cool on the feet.
Located on the 3rd floor(with an elevator) with views of the Gulf from almost every room, this beautifully new renovated and newly furnished 1445 square foot, ocean and gulf view Mediterranean style condominium is located at the Gulf & Bay Club Resort Condominiums in Siesta Key, Florida. Two small bridges connect to an inner island, where tiki umbrellas cool blissed-out vacationers. Within the lanai, a cozy wicker table set awaits happy hour and floor lamps allow the gathering to stretch into the night.
Swim a few refreshing morning laps in the designated lap pool and then enjoy the rest of the day beside one of two further heated pools. Six saunas ensure a private, relaxing and unhurried experience. Avid tennis players will love the organized play during the winter months (November to May), not that you?ll really notice the winter. Active types have the choice of basketball - and racquetball or a game of shuffleboard.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Note: One month minimum stay required by condo board.
*** Plus, cleaning fee is $150, $100 application fee, security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity/booking fee is 5.95% and tax is 12.5%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 85 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 10 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Baseball Park, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Siesta Key Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Indoor Pool, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Box: Siesta Key, Christina Johnson 941-416-1500
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more