A large and comfortable condo, Siesta Key Gulf and Bay 207 rentals boasts 1,525 square feet of Mediterranean style. Enjoy gorgeous gulf views from your second-floor balcony and luxury tucked into every corner. Your stay will be first-class.
nicest and most beautiful property on the Siesta Key Beach.? So writes a happy guest - and who are we to disagree? And, now the condo was just upgraded in 2010 with stainless steel kitchen appliances, flat panel HDTV in the living area and top of the line new ceiling fans throughout. Wow!!!
Perfect for long-term renters, our Siesta Key Gulf and Bay condo rental accommodates guests staying one month or longer. You won?t mind a bit. Will it be long enough to perfect your golf game at one of the many nearby courses?
The Gulf and Bay Club Resort sits beachfront on Siesta Key, Florida. Known to those in-the-loop as the country?s best sand beach (and confirmed as such by the Travel Channel in 2004), Siesta Beach has lots to offer over weeks of idyllic Floridian life.
Swim a few refreshing morning laps in the designated lap pool and then enjoy the rest of the day beside one of two further heated pools. Six saunas ensure a private, relaxing and unhurried experience. Avid tennis players will love the organized play during the winter months (November to May), not that you?ll really notice the winter. Active types have the choice of basket- and racquetball or a game of poolside shuffleboard.
After finding your favorite reading spot, whether within your condo or poolside, choose from shelves of books at one of the resort?s two libraries - movies, too. Resort security is assured; the complex is gated with key-entry access and has 24-hour security on site.
A large and comfortable condo, Siesta Key Gulf and Bay 207 boasts 1,525 square feet of Mediterranean style. Enjoy gorgeous gulf views from your second-floor balcony and luxury tucked into every corner. Your stay will be first-class. And, now the condo was just upgraded in 2010 with stainless steel kitchen appliances, flat panel HDTV in the living area and top of the line new ceiling fans throughout. Wow!!!
Your master suite offers not just a king-sized bed but a large dresser and closet. A ceiling fan keeps the temperature perfect as you relax or enjoy cable TV. The suite?s private bathroom boasts a large shower, two vanity units and custom tiles.
Of equal quality and comfort, the second bedroom also has a king bed and ample storage. Its bathroom has a shower and tub, shared with any guests using the living room?s queen-sized sleeper sofa.
The living room?s two couches and love seat provide ample space for all guests. Clean, modern furniture is balanced nicely against the living room?s feature mirror wall. Meals can be enjoyed either formally at the dining table or within the kitchen?s intimate breakfast nook. Bar seating for two keeps things casual, while, outside, a dining table on the lanai is a real treat. All kitchen appliances and gadgets are provided for your convenience, as are in-suite laundry facilities.
The condo?s particular feature is its large beachfront lanai - a massive, screened patio with views to stop your breath. Enjoy rustling palm trees and a generous strip of sugary sand beach, with the bright blues of the ocean just beyond. From here, you can dip your toes in the water in just minutes.
Better still, many other condos within the Gulf & Bay Club Resort share the same management company as this unit. If you?re traveling in a group and are hoping to occupy nearby units, your reservations process couldn?t be more simple.
NOTE: ONE MONTH MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED BY CONDO HOA The condo has one reserved parking space, though further parking is available in the nearby general lot.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Note: One month minimum stay required by condo board. *** Plus, cleaning fee is $150, $100 application fee, security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity/booking fee is 4.95% and tax is 12.5%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 85 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 10 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Baseball Park, Museums, Theatre, Siesta Key Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), No Smoking Unit, Indoor Pool, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sauna, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Box: Siesta Key, Christina Johnson 941-416-1500
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 6 or more