Siesta Key Bay Tree #106, 2 BRs, 2 heated pools, spa, wifi, beach access
Nestled on the southern tip of Siesta Key is our ground-floor condo, Bay Tree Club 106. Located in an oceanfront complex, it will pamper you with brand-new HDTVs, spacious and well-appointed rooms, and a sunny lanai overlooking grassy grounds.
The Gulf of Mexico is just steps away from Bay Tree Club 106, and Little Sarasota Bay just a short drive to the east. One of the most beautiful areas on the coast, Siesta Key offers pure white sands, clear water, and perfect weather much of the year. No wonder it was named America?s Best Beach in 2011!!
Bay Tree Club 106 will beguile you from the moment you step onto the lanai, just off the living room. This large, light-filled room is furnished for casual seating and dining, with one wall devoted to screened windows and doors looking out at the grounds of the complex. Wander out here first thing in the morning to inhale the balmy sea air and enjoy the sight of seabirds flocking to the beach, and catch the sunset streaking the sky as evening falls. The lanai is a great place to enjoy a good book, talk with friends, and even update your social media (you have free WiFi at Bay Tree Club 106, and it works out here too).
Just in from the lanai is the living room, boasting a 52-inch HDTV with VCR and DVD player, as well as ultra-comfy chairs and a sofa that opens into a bed for 2. The cool tiled floor feels great after a day on the warm sands, the ceiling fan circulates the air conditioning perfectly, and the pleasant seafoam-green walls remind you that you?re in the tropics!
The lanai is also accessible from the master suite, one of the crowning glories of Bay Tree Club 106. Here you will enjoy a king-sized bed, 52-inch HDTV (wow!), and a huge window flooded with sunshine. Step into the master bath, with a hand-held shower nozzle boasting your choice of water spray. The master suite is nothing short of a sanctuary from all the togetherness and activity of your busy group vacation. Here you can retire early and sleep late!
The second bedroom at Bay Tree Club 106 contains 2 twin-sized beds and a 32-inch HDTV. The polished hardwood floor is ideal for kids? toys and games, and the second full bathroom (with both a shower and tub option) is convenient to this room.
You may be dining out or taking picnics to the beach during your time at Bay Tree Cub 106, but for those meals you enjoy at home, you?ll find 2 great places to dine in the condo. Our dining room is just beyond the living room, with views right out to the grounds past the lanai. It has a big table for 6, and makes a good spot for group games too. And there is also a breakfast nook right in the kitchen!
While we?re on the subject of the kitchen, you will love this well-stocked, modern room. Even if you don?t intend to lift a single spatula during your vacation, it?s nice to know that you have the full complement of dishes, cookware, glasses, and utensils on hand, just in case you need them. The big, pleasant kitchen at Bay Tree Club 106 offers granite countertops, handsome full-sized appliances, and plenty of space for cooks to stay out of each other?s way!
Our condo has everything you need for a stress-free, comfortable vacation in Siesta Key. Our full-sized washer and dryer are ready to keep all those swimsuits and beach towels fluffy and dry, while every bed and bath has linens and towels already provided. There are no stairs to climb or elevators to wait for here ? you?re right where the action is, mere moments from the beach!
The Bay Tree Club resort has all the amenities your group wants, too. Boat docks are waiting for you here, as well as 2 swimming pools and a big, friendly barbeque and picnic area. The location is ideal and the appointments luxurious. Come stay here soon!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Two week minimum stay by Condo Rules. *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $150, security damage waiver fee is $65, amenity fee of 5.95% and tax is 12.5%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 85 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 10 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Baseball Park, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Siesta Key Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, On-Site Laundry Room, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Christina Johnson 941-416-1500
* Ratings: Silver
* Registration: Bay Tree Club
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more