With the Bay in back and the Gulf in front, our condo at Excelsior 107 sits on a little strip of paradise! Located in a luxurious resort with everything from heated pools and outdoor grills to private beach access, it's a tropical getaway on one of the world's finest beaches.
Just yards from the snowy quartz sands of Crescent Beach, Excelsior 107 is a light, airy, beautifully appointed hideaway with a glassed-in lanai, 2 spacious bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms. Between the king-size bed in the master bedroom, the 2 twins in the second bedroom, and the sleeper sofa in the living room, it sleeps 6 people very comfortably. This is a fully stocked home where you can stretch out, prepare your own meals, and set up your routine just the way you want it -- with large doses of relaxation in the resort's pools, Jacuzzi, tennis and shuffleboard courts, and palm tree-lined path to the beach!
The lanai may just become your favorite spot at Excelsior 107, with its panoramic views, balmy sunshine, and air-conditioned comfort. Bring your laptop out here to chat with friends at home (you have free wireless Internet at Excelsior 107), your best beach read to escape into a world of romance or adventure, or simply your first cup of coffee in the morning. The big blue sky lets you know you're beginning another glorious day at the beach!
The living and dining areas are joined in our condo by the same seafoam green walls, a large open-plan space just right for relaxing with the whole family or group. Sink into our leather couch in front of the HD TV and wind down from a busy day sightseeing or swimming, or set up an impromptu game at the elegant dining room table. The kitchen's just beyond, with its own breakfast nook in case the group needs to separate -- some with a jigsaw puzzle spread out in the dining area, perhaps, others engaged in a cutthroat backgammon match at the breakfast table!
Speaking of the kitchen, whether you are a gourmet chef or a drive-through specialist, you will appreciate how fully stocked our kitchen is. None of those "mini" size appliances here! We not only have all the basics covered (including the all-important dishwasher), we've got all the dishes, cookware, utensils, gadgets and gizmos you need to prepare and serve just about anything. And that's good, because you may be catching fish on this trip, or just taking advantage of great deals on the super-fresh catch of the day at local markets.
With all that there is to do and see on Siesta Key, the bedrooms just may be the most important rooms of all in our condo -- because all the activities and sunshine are going to wear you out! Never fear: everyone will get a great night's sleep at Excelsior 107. We provide all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets you need, as well as a handy washer and dryer (in the master bathroom) so you don't have to overpack. Toss the sunglasses, camera, and swimsuits into your suitcase and come on over!
The master bedroom is a delight, with a luxurious king-size bed, his-and-her nightside lamps, huge windows, and an LCD TV with DVD player. This is a nice spacious room, but it pales beside the walk-in closet! The bathroom is en suite too, giving you real privacy. Make sure to "forget" to turn on the alarm at least one morning while you're here, keep the blinds closed tight, and sleep super late!
The second bedroom is cozy and inviting as well, with matching twin beds and a full bathroom located just around the corner. Whether you're traveling with children, another couple, or friends, it's a quiet and restful room with plenty of closet and dresser space.
The Excelsior Beach to Bay complex is lavishly landscaped and beautifully appointed, with world-class amenities and nice little extras such as bathrooms near the private beach access, a gas grill, tropical gardens, and sparkling fountains. You're within walking distance of great dining, shopping, and boat rentals. And on the paradise that is Siesta Key, you might spot wild parrots, Florida Sand Hill Cranes, and other exotic wildlife.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: Two week minimum stay by Condo Rules. *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $150, security damage waiver fee is $65, amenity fee of 4.95% and tax is 12.5%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 85 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 10 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Baseball Park, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Siesta Key Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Boat Dock (on site), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Ground Floor (yes), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved), Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Christina Johnson 941-416-1500
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom