This modern cabin is nestled in a beautiful quiet Bison Ridge Community. What you will love the most about this home is the gorgeous views of the natural surroundings. Community playground with covered tables, bathrooms, horseshoe pits, BBQ Grills, and hiking trails all included with your stay. are only five minutes from Fool Hollow Lake, where you can fish, boat, hike, and enjoy the day-use picnic areas. Minutes from stores, restaurants, antique shops, other lakes, and Sunrise Ski Resort. Looks just like a Lincoln Log House! Even the kids will enjoy collecting all the pinecones around the home. Call for monthly rates. Pets OK with deposit.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Other
Room Description: One Queen bed, and one trundle-day bed that is a twin, but folds up to be a double.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Business: ATM Nearby, Bank Nearby, Casino, FedEx Nearby, Fishing Nearby, Golf Close By, Grocery Store, Hiking, Internet Cafe Nearby, Lake Nearby, Movie Theater, Post Office Nearby, Restaurants, Skiing
* Convenience: Bison Activity Center (Included), Golf Course Nearby, Grocery Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Movie Theatres Nearby
* Entertainment: Board Games, Books, Cable TV (Cable One), DVD Player, High Speed Internet, Movies (DVD's/VHS Movies), TVs (2 or More), VCR
* Geographic: Close to Golf Course, Close to Lake, Close to Town
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Disposal, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Allows Cats, Allows Dogs, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Fireplace (Wood), High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Phone (with free local calls), Vacuum, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill (Gas/Propane), Deck, Open/Covered Porch, Patio Area, Patio Chairs (3-4), Table