Vacation Apartment in Sellin - 474 sqft, impressive, bright, near many activities (# 3236)
The apartment has a view of the Baltic landscape and is near various attractions. Rügen is Germany's largest and most beautiful island!, key advantages: impressive, bright, near many activities, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Sellin, Walking distance into downtown Sellin is only 5 minutes, Garage, Equipment:
You stay with us at heights overlooking a meadow near the lake and a wooded range. The balcony opens to the southeast and is large and full of light. Here you can unwind in the summer days on the beach until late at night. The living area features a sofa bed on which to sleep when needed two more people and a TV. For self-catering, breakfast, lunch or dinner and snacks in between is provided in the kitchen with refrigerator, large electric oven, extractor hood and microwave. There are also many restaurants on the island. The bedroom has a large double bed and a small work area. You can use the wireless LAN to surf the Internet. A separate bathroom and WC offer you the opportunity to shower, bath and body care. Several cabinets to store your wardrobe and luggage are available.
* 44 sqm
* Bedroom with double bed
* Double sofa bed in the living room
* Kitchen with dinette
* Separate bathroom and toilet
* Big balcony with great views from the 3rd floor
* Cable TV with free Premiere subscription: Discovery, movies channels, sports, football league
* Playground nearby
* Beach nearby (800 m)
* Shopping arcade on the ground floor
* Adventure around the corner
* Mini golf course 300 meters
* Promenade Wilhelmstrasse reachable on foot
* Pets per day 8, - €
* Underground parking v. 23.06. - 08.09.12 per day 2,50 €
* Sauna use at the swimming area reduced 50%
* 3 hours a day bathing in the island water park next door
* Premiere Bundesliga with cable TV subscription in apartment
* Initial supply of bed linen
* Baby supplies (bed frame, high chair, baby bath)
* Underground parking space in the off-season
* Cleaning, Energy Costs
* bread service
* Car transfer from and to the train station in Binz
Location Rostock Laage Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Rostock Laage Airport. From Rostock Laage Airport the distance to the unit at Mönchguter Straße 4, 18586 Sellin is about 158 km (98.7 miles), approximately a 2 hours drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Sellin, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $90-$152 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 474 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
The municipality of Sellin has some 2,400 inhabitants and is located on the eastern edge of the island of Rügen in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (Germany). It is among the most prominent Rügener seaside resorts ("Pearl of Ruegen") and is easily accessible by sea, land and rail. Nearby are the many shops, restaurants, water park, mini golf course, beach, and marine parks. The historic train stops at Mönchguter road.
Discover Sellin and local activities:
* The impressive holiday residence on the Mönchguter road in the southeast of the town was built in 1997 in the Victorian style and is perfect for a comfortable stay in modern apartments of different dimensions.
* Many holiday activities are possible in the vicinity. In addition, the island offers an inexhaustible reservoir of hiking and biking trails, meadows and forests, beautiful beaches all around and cozy resorts, the best relaxation and well-being.
* Kollo Sale building in Granitzerstraße in Sellin
* The Wilhelmstrasse has numerous buildings in the style of the so-called resort architecture from the late 19th and early 20th Century. The Marine Park system was modeled this style.
* Most of the buildings are from two to four stories tall, have white walls, large balconies or patios and are sometimes supported by columns on the ground floor, ornate arches, arched gables and turrets form the attic.
More travel info about Sellin: Situated idyllically on the Island of Ruegen, Sellin (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern) has a long history that dates back to 1295. Although traditionally a fishing village, beginning in the 1880s, the town became prominent as a seaside resort. Sellin even has the longest pier on Ruegen (394 m), which opened in 1998. At the end of the pier, you can find a diving gondola that takes visitors down 4 meters under the sea's surface. Another interesting area to visit is the Wilhelmstrasse with its rich collection of resort and vacation houses from the early 1900s. Sellin is also home to an amber museum and workshop, the only such museum on Ruegen. The Gnadenkirche (Church of Grace) is worth visiting, as is the Museum Seafarer's House. The museum is located in a traditional thatched roof cottage and contains exhibits of common fishing and boat building tools, navigational instruments, ships models, and much more. Unusually, the museum also owns a large collection of 19th century English ceramics, evidence of the sea trade that once existed between Great Britain and Germany. Close to Sellin, you will find a noted nature reserve around the Schwarzer See and an authentically reconstructed post mill in nearby Altenstein. The mill holds weekly baking days on which visitors can see how bread, made from traditional Pomeranian recipes, was baked using a wood burning stove. Although you may be hard-pressed to find a reason to leave Ruegen, you may wish to consider touring Stralsund, which is only 45 minutes away.