2,100 square feet of stunning water vistas and opulent furnishings. With plenty of room for 9 you can't go wrong in this gorgeous penthouse. Located across the street from the Olympic Scuplture Park and just 2 blocks to the waterfront.
Slip off your shoes and step into downtown luxury living courtesy of Sea to Sky Rentals. Once inside this sprawling 2,100 square foot apartment with central heat and air conditioning, you might be tempted to just experience Seattle from the 14th floor! Nine foot ceilings and sweeping views of the sound greet you when you first enter. A gas wrap around fireplace in the living room invites you to sit down, relax and soak in the elegant feel of the penthouse. A grand 55? flat panel TV with streaming Blu-ray player adds to the comfort of your surroundings. Fold out one of the two living room sofas to a king size bed with a thick foam mattress. This convertible sofa has a solid base without the bars so you have a peaceful night sleep. French doors off the living room open to a large private balcony where you can fully experience the expansive views.
The large sunlit kitchen with water views offers an opulent space to indulge your culinary whims. A stainless steel refrigerator and freezer boast ample room for all your fresh finds from Pike Place Market. Whether baking Sunday brunch for a group or cooking a romantic dinner for two, the gas range and double oven give you everything you need to prepare your delicious cuisine.
Just off the kitchen is the perfect spot for the kids to lounge and watch their favorite movie on a 47? flat panel TV with streaming Blu-ray player. A stylish and comfortable clamshell sofa folds out to a bed for added comfort and convenience. Down the hall are two bedrooms, one with a king size bed, the other with two twin beds that can be made up as a king and a full bathroom, the ideal wing for extended family. On the other side of the apartment, down the hall from the living room, double doors open to a traditional master bedroom. The master bath off the bedroom offers plenty of privacy and a soaking tub.
Located just a short walk from the Olympic Sculpture Park, the Olympus is a great location for those who want access to the city without being in the middle of the city. With the Victoria Clipper terminal only a few blocks away, it?s easy to take day trips to other popular Puget Sound destinations. 2 Parking spaces are included with this rental at no additional cost.
During your stay at the Olympus you have access to the 24 hour fitness center, indoor hot tub, the theatre room, conference room and business center. As a guest of the penthouse you have a large private balcony and gas grill, but you also have the option to use and enjoy the Olympus grill and outdoor courtyard area.Please note that major holidays require a 4 or 5 night minimum, depending on the holiday.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: High Speed Wireless Internet, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, On Bus Line(s), Onsite Exercise Facilities, Shopping, Walk to Pike Place Market
* Culture: Ballet, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Museums, Olympic Sculpture Park, Soccer Stadium, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, iPod Docking Station, Television, 3 Flat Screen TV's, Indoor Shared Jacuzzi Tub, Blu-Ray Player with Streaming
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Waterfront
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Air Conditioning, Central Air, Gas Fireplace, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Patio, Rooftop Deck, Sight-Seeing