2 BR Port Bow Condo in The Heart of Seattle - Steps to Pike Place Market
We were honored to be chosen as one of Seattle's top vacation rentals by Sweet Retreats on the Live Well Network! Host Rene Syler helps travelers explore a new way to vacation!
Click here to see what a couple from Houston think of our high-end condo!
Transform yourself from tourist to native when you stay in the Port Bow Condominium in the heart of downtown. With a location that allows for easy access to everything uptown, downtown and all around, you will truly feel like a part of the Seattle scene. With all the plush amenities of a hotel and the comfortable appeal of a home, you get to experience the city on your terms.
With Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum and numerous shops, cafes and restaurants at your door your options are endless. At the end of the day surround yourself with everything you need to relax, unwind and enjoy your evening. Spend some time at the indoor pool or spa, take in the gorgeous views from one of the buildings spacious decks or just curl up on the couch with your own personal view of the city or the water and indulge in a favorite evening past time.
With wireless internet and WAVE cable, you can catch up on email or your favorite show. Room enough for 4, this inviting condo allows for everyone to come together or have their own space. While there are many dining options available, the kitchen is equipped with all the appliances you need to make your own meals with fresh ingredients found right at Pike Place Market.
A murphy bed in the second bedroom allows for another sleeping option. This city dwelling has 2 full bathrooms so unlike a hotel room there?s no waiting in line to brush your teeth. Allow the glow of the city to lull you into a peaceful night?s sleep. In the morning awaken to coffee brewing in the kitchen and a new day of countless possibilities.
All utilities are included in this wonderful Corporate rental. Monthly rentals include complimentary bi-weekly housekeeping. Minimum rental requirement is 7 nights. Perfect Walk Score: 100!
One parking spot is available for an additional $30 a night, which is located in the building?s secure parking garage
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Full
* Business: High Speed Wireless Internet, Nearby Post Office, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, On Bus Line(s), Onsite Exercise Facilities, Shopping, Walk to Pike Place Market
* Culture: Ballet, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Museums, Olympic Sculpture Park, Soccer Stadium, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Indoor Swimming Pool
* Geographic: Near Waterfront
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Rooftop Deck, Shared Gas BBQ, Shared Swimming Pool