Walk Score 100! Gorgeous One BR Condo in Upscale Newmark Tower Building
Steps from Pike Place Market, City Target, and the Seattle Art Museum; it's impossible to run out of things to do at this stylish, pristine condominium. Whether you are touring the city for pleasure, here for business, or visiting family, the Newmark Tower is the ideal place to call home for a week or more. With a perfect walk score of 100, the location, in the center of the city, features everything you need within walking distance including grocery stores, fresh market shopping, retail stores, cafes & coffee shops, restaurants, nightlife and more!
On the 7th floor of this residential high rise building, you have an eastern exposure and an amazing city view which you can enjoy from your living room, bedroom or the expansive balcony overlooking 2nd Avenue. The spacious one bedroom condo is light and bright and large enough to accommodate up to four people with a luxury style sofa sleeper in the living room. Numerous updates throughout the condo ensure your stay will be more than satisfactory.
Newly added to our boutique collection of homes, everything in this condo is brand new. Professionally designed, comfort and luxury can be found in this sophisticated pied-a-terre. Linens and all utilities are provided, including cable television, local telephone service and wireless internet access. Need parking? You have your own reserved space in the controlled access garage with direct access to the building.
Exclusive 24 hour concierge service, indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor decks, and fitness room are all available to you as guests of Newmark Tower. Please note that a one week minimum is required at this building.
One complimentary parking spot comes with the rental, which is located in the building?s secure parking garage
Available for stays of 7 nights or longer! Low low monthly rates between October - April.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: High Speed Wireless Internet, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Kinkos, Nearby Post Office, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, On Bus Line(s), Onsite Exercise Facilities, Shopping, Walk to Pike Place Market
* Culture: Ballet, Basketball Stadium, Dance, Football Stadium, Museums, Olympic Sculpture Park, Soccer Stadium, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Golf
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Flat Panel TV, iPod Docking Station, Television, Indoor Swimming Pool, Indoor Shared Jacuzzi Tub, Blu-Ray Player with Streaming
* Family: Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Waterfront
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Community Swimming Pool, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Shared Gas BBQ, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Swimming