ONE MONTH MINIMUM STAY. INQUIRE FOR AVAILABILITY
Looking for a refined short term rental with the best Seattle has to offer? Look no further than The Cristalla, a striking 23 floor high rise within blocks of major downtown attractions. The building itself is a gorgeous Italian Renaissance building with terra cotta facade, a grand lobby with an elegant staircase and two story water feature, 24 hour Concierge, wet and dry sauna, fitness room and multiple view decks.
A corner condo on the 8th floor, this one bedroom offers incredible city views with floor to ceiling glass windows. Contemporary, yet comfortable, the condo is a relaxing haven from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is completely furnished and fully equipped to provide the everyday conveniences of a modern world.
Every Sea To Sky rental provides a starter supply of all the necessities! Plenty of towels, including Spa towels for the pool and sauna. All utilities are provided, including expanded cable television on large flat screen television, local telephone service and wireless internet access. Professionally managed by local company Sea to Sky Rentals, this condo stands out from other area corporate condos. Call or go online today to book your extended stay in the hottest condo downtown!
Walk Score: 98!
***A security deposit IS required and guests have the option of a refundable out-of-pocket damage deposit of $1500 (1br or smaller)/ $3000 (2br or larger) or a non-refundable insurance policy purchase of $34 (1br or smaller)/ $49 (2br or larger) to be confirmed when called.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to operate vacation rentals within this residential building, we are required to provide a simple background screening for all guests. Our Belltown Court Condos also require personal check in service. Check ins prior to 10pm are complimentary. Late check ins can be arranged for a fee of $30.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Full
* Business: Fax/Copy Machine onsite, High Speed Wireless Internet, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: On Bus Line(s), Onsite Exercise Facilities, Shopping, Walk to Pike Place Market
* Culture: Ballet, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Museums, Olympic Sculpture Park, Soccer Stadium, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television
* Family: Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Air Conditioning, Central Air, Gas Fireplace, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Hot Tub, Rooftop Deck, Shared Gas BBQ, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing