Come stay in the center of everything in the trendy Belltown neighborhood of downtown Seattle! This stylish, remodeled one-bedroom offers amazing views of the Puget Sound. Wake up to the water view from your bedroom and end your day relaxing and watching the sunset on your spacious deck.
With a Walk Score of 95 it is a quick walk to the grocery, dining, shopping, theater and night life! Mere blocks from the Space Needle and the Seattle Center with the Experience Music Project, the Pacific Science Center, and Chihuly?s Gardens and Glass. Stroll down to Pike Place Market and get everything you need to make a local, home-cooked meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Eat at the cozy breakfast bar or on your private deck.
This condominium is fully furnished and well equipped to offer all of the conveniences of home and the luxuries of an expensive hotel. The living room features the most comfortable sofa sleeper you will ever sleep on! The American Leather queen-size sofa sleeper folds out as a complete platform to accommodate up to two people comfortably. The bedroom is tastefully decorated with a queen size bed and water views.
This high-rise residential building has all the amenities including an indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna, fitness room, and a community room with pool table. The spacious shared terrace has gas grills and plenty of seating. Surrounded by some of Seattle's best restaurants, shopping and night life you'll find accessing it all a breeze without a car. However, if you have a car, free parking is conveniently located in the building!
Every Sea to Sky vacation rental provides a starter supply of all the necessities! Plenty of towels, including Spa towels for the pool and hot tub. With a flat screen television, expanded cable, Blu-ray player, local telephone service and wireless internet access you have everything you need for work or play.
One complimentary parking spot comes with the rental, which is located in the building?s secure parking garage
Please note that major holidays require a 4 or 5 night minimum, depending on the holiday.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: High Speed Wireless Internet, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, On Bus Line(s), Onsite Exercise Facilities, Shopping, Walk to Pike Place Market
* Culture: Ballet, Baseball Park, Basketball Stadium, Dance, Football Stadium, Museums, Olympic Sculpture Park, Soccer Stadium, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Flat Panel TV, iPod Docking Station, Television, Indoor Swimming Pool, Blu-Ray Player with Streaming, Sauna, Pool Table in Common Area
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Water View
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Deck, Hot Tub, Shared Gas BBQ, Shared Swimming Pool