Vacation Apartment in Schwielowsee - 646 sqft, central, beautiful, near many sights (# 3200)
Quiet apartment in a beautiful landscaped environment, Schwielowsee Euroroute, numerous sights, near Potsdam and Berlin., key advantages: central, beautiful, near many sights, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, , Walking distance into downtown Schwielowsee is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Approx. 60 m² living space, equipment for 2 to 4 people living room with sofa bed (for 2 persons), integrated kitchen and dining area, bedroom (2 beds), large bathroom with shower, tub, toilet and sink.
* On the terrace you can barbecue in the evening in a quiet mood.
* The garden with a pond
* Large living room, dining area, couch with 2 beds, electric fireplace, satellite TV, radio, DVD
* Bedroom with 2 beds (1 x 2 m), bed linen available. On request: cot, high chair
* Kitchen, electric cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, coffee maker, dishes and utensils
* The bathroom is equipped with shower, bath and toilet. Towels are provided.
Location Berlin Tegel Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Tegel Airport. From Berlin Tegel Airport the distance to the unit at An den Eichen 1, 14548 Schwielowsee is about 52 km (32.5 miles), approximately a 41 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Schwielowsee, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $94-$95 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games, Fireplace, Sofabed
In the small village of painters called Schwielowsee OT Ferch is a beautiful apartment is located in a family home. Ferch is an idyllic village where one can walk to bathe in water and forests rich area, boating, go to the Euroroute bike or just relax.
Discover Schwielowsee and local activities:
* Ferch: bonsai garden, village street - Fischer Homes, Fercher Obstkiste stage, passenger ships, boats, wild boar bakery with vivarium
* Caputh - just 4 km from Ferch: Caputh, Caputh Church, summer home of Albert Einstein
* Potsdam with its beautiful palaces and gardens
* Sanssouci Park and Cecilienhof
* the Babelsberg Film Park
* Berlin can be reached in about 40 minutes by car via the A 10 to A 115 where one can see the Kurfürstendamm, KaDeWe, Brandenburg Gate and the many museums.
More travel info about Schwielowsee: Schwielowsee is a municipality in the Potsdam-Mittelmark district, in Brandenburg, Germany. It is situated on the shore of the Schwielowsee lake, through which the River Havel flows. The municipality was founded on December 31, 2002 in merger of the three villages Caputh, Geltow and Ferch. The Caputh Ferry, a cable ferry across the Havel, links Caputh and Geltow. In the east Schwielowsee shares border with the City of Potsdam, in the west with the town of Werder (Havel).