Vacation Apartment in Schönau am Königssee - 969 sqft, easy access to local attractions, large backyard…
Your comfortable and cozy apartment is situated at the foot of the "Grünstein" from a sunny and central location, only about 18 minutes from the Königssee. It is not only easily accessible by car, but also by train and bus. Enjoy your vacation in a friendly atmosphere with individual attention. Start your day with a hearty breakfast buffet and enjoy our bread and beverage service. Apartment type D is on the first floor with a balcony., key advantages: easy access to local attractions, large backyard, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Schönau am Königssee, Walking distance into downtown Schönau am Königssee is only 15 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
Your comfortable and cozy apartment is situated at the foot of the "Grünstein" from a sunny and central location, only about 18 minutes from the Königssee. It is not only easily accessible by car, but also by train and bus. Enjoy your vacation in a friendly atmosphere with individual attention. Start your day with a hearty breakfast buffet and enjoy our bread and beverage service.
* 3 1/2 bedrooms
* separate entrance
* Living room with sofa bed, coffee table, sideboard, TV, radio/CD, armchairs, dining area with table and chairs,
* large separate kitchen with oven and dishwasher
* First Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe,
* Second Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, sideboard
* Third windowless room with a double bed (1.40 m) shelf
* separate WC
* Terrace outside the apartment
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Waldhauserstr 75, 83471 Schönau am Königssee is about 188 km (117.5 miles), approximately a 2 hours, 2 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Schönau am Königssee, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $142-$171 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 969 square feet
Additional Features: Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
The Landhaus Waldhauser is in the heart of Schönau just 2 km from Lake Königssee. It is a haven for those who want to enjoy nature in both the summer or winter. Our beautiful surroundings invite you to enjoy exciting hikes through the national park Berchtesgaden while the Königssee is a 20 minute walk away.
Discover Schönau am Königssee and local activities:
* Berchtesgaden is not only easily accessible by car within minutes, but also convenient and easy by bus (stops very close to the villa Waldhauser). Besides the castle, the Bavarian town offers the world famous Berchtesgaden salt mine. Go to the Salzzeitreise and explore the mine below ground, or enjoy complete rest and relaxation in Salzheilstollen.
* One of the most fascinating cities in our region is the city of Salzburg. With all its old-world charm, the Bolligen fortress, the world-famous festival halls, the busy Getreidegasse and hundreds of attractive boutiques, cafes and restaurants, Salzburg offers special tourist tickets that you can visit many attractions either for free or at a reduced price. You should not miss a visit to the Fortress nor the St. Peter and Paul Church, and Salzburg Cathedral. If you have not seen it in Salzburg Mirabell Garden, then you have missed something - and of course, Mozart's birthplace.
More travel info about Schoenau am Koenigssee: Schoenau am Koenigsee is a municipality in the district of Berchtesgadener Land in the German state of Bavaria. It is located at the northern end of the Koenigssee Lake. Due to its picturesque setting, Schoenau largely depends on tourism. It is home to the oldest permanent bobsled, luge, and skeleton track in the world (constructed in 1968). Among the sites to visit in this area are the harbor and the Trail of Green Stones.