LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Schliengen - 592 sqft, sunny location, satellite TV (# 2075)
Quiet apartment in a street with no through traffic on an absolutely sunny western hillside. Comfortable accommodations. Located in the Three-Lands-Corner: Germany - Switzerland - France., key advantages: sunny location, satellite TV, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Schliengen, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Beautiful apartment with separate entrance in quiet, sunny southwest slope, on a street with no through traffic.
The 12 sqm terrace with table, chairs, umbrella and sun loungers in sunny southwest slope.
* 55sqm of living space, with living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
* living room with satellite TV, stereo system with CD changer.
* sufficient glasses, complete kitchen with 4 plate stove, oven, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, egg cooker, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, dish towels.
* Non smoking apartment, no pets
Location Stuttgart Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Stuttgart Airport. From Stuttgart Airport the distance to the unit at Fambergstrasse 11, 79418 Schliengen is about 238 km (148.7 miles), approximately a 2 hours, 17 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Schliengen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $58-$48 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 592 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
Markgräflerland lies in the southernmost part of Germany and is due to the many hours of sunshine and mild climate also called Tuscany of Germany.
* 35 km south of Freiburg , 25 km north of Basel ( Switzerland )
* 20 km eat of Mulhouse und 50 km southeast of Colmar ( France )
* The health resort with thermal baths in Bad Bellingen 5 km
* Badenweiler 10 km
* Bad Krotzingen 20 km
Liel is surrounded by vineyards, orchards, and forests at the Baden Wine Route. From here there are varied excursion possibilities:
* the 1414m Belchen the most beautiful mountain in the Black Forest
* the Feldberg 1498m
* the Schluchsee
* Tittisee Lake
* the Munster Valley
* Glotter Valley
* the Grand Ballon 1424 m the highest mountain in the Vosges mountains in Alsace
* the Vosges mountains in Alsace
* the Kaiserstuhl Europa Park Rust
Our region is also known for its excellent regional and international cuisine and their wines.
More travel info about Schliengen: Schliengen is a town in southwestern Germany in the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, in the Kreis (district) of Loerrach. Schliengen's claim to international fame is the Battle of Schliengen, fought between forces of the French Revolutionary army under Jean-Victor Moreau and the Austrian army under Karl von Österreich-Teschen. As both sides claimed victory, the battle is commemorated on a monument in Vienna and on the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.