Vacation Apartment in Schalkenmehren - 753 sqft, unique, idyllic, modern (# 3394) #3394
The decor is stylish, kombieniert with furniture from the workshop and antiques. Quiet location, south side, surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the maar lakes., key advantages: unique, idyllic, modern, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, , Walking distance into downtown Schalkenmehren is only 5 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* In the living room area, also south-facing, there are some lovely pieces of period furniture, and a bookcase full of interesting literature, including English ones. Spacious sofas invite you to relax a little, listen to music or watch TV. All this will help to make your holidays most enjoyable, whatever the weather.
* The superb built-in kitchen ist fully equipped and the adjoining dining area ist just right for relaxed dining and chatting around the table. There is direct access to the south-facing terrace via bespoke french doors.
* Both bedrooms are lovingly furnished in an English-Country style, with pale white furniture and also some smaller antiques. Both bedrooms are located in the quiet, shady area of the flat, but enjoy the morning sun.
* The charming bathroom tiled in natural limestone offers shower, vanity unit and an outside window. Fresh and soft bath robes are provided, and also anything else you need to refresh.
* On the south-facing terrace you can spend relaxing hours under a partly covered area or in the shade of bushes and trees. There are comfortable recliners and chairs as well as a nice table with a charming bench.
As our guests we would be happy to book on your behalf any services of the wellness / swimming and sauna area at the Wohlfühlhotel Michels. Please ask us for more details.
The idyllic surroundings of Schalkenmehren in the Volcano Eifel region will guarantee a restorative and eventful experience. Here you will find many sightseeing opportunities and leisure pursuits such as the Maare-Mosel-Radweg (cycling route), walking along the long distance Eifelsteig, gliding at the local airfield, hot-air-ballooning, museums in Daun, Manderscheid and Strohn, with an emphasic on volcanism, geological excursions, "Parcour of the senses" in Immerath, nearby golf courses, thefamous Nürburgring, the Moselle region with its castles and half-timbered houses and along to TRIER, Germany's oldest city. The hotels in Schalkenmehren offer spa centres with a wide range of health and beauty treatments.
Driving Directions Frankfurt-Hahn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. From Frankfurt-Hahn Airport the distance to the unit at Mehrenerstraße 16, 54552 Schalkenmehren is about 54 km (33.7 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 5 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Schalkenmehren, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $139-$167 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 753 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe
More travel info about Schalkenmehren: Schalkenmehren is a municipality in the district of Vulkaneifel, in Rhineland-Palatinate, western Germany.