BRAND-NEW four-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bath rental home, designed after the house from the Diane Keaton movie "Somethings Gotta Give."
Two story, Watercolor cottage on Western Lake. Black wood floors throughout home. Complete gourmet kitchen with Sub Zero refrigerator, six burner Thermador gas stove. Cement and honed marble counter tops. Huge kitchen/working island with sink and seating for five. Gas lights on all outdoor porches. Three sets of French doors, open to screened porch off living room and kitchen. Each bedroom has its own separate vanity bathroom. Master bedroom has vaulted ceiling, full limestone bath with glass enclosed shower and French doors opening onto a large screened sleeping porch. High end furnishings and art used throughout, very dreamy and comfortable. Come escape!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Other
Room Description: Guest bedroom on 1st floor with private bath. Master and 2nd and 3rd guest bedrooms on 2nd floor, each with their own private baths. Sleeping porch with 2 beds just off the Master Bedroom.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, WiFi Internet
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Nearby Art Galleries, Nearby Boutique Shopping, Nearby Concert Venue (Seaside)
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, DVD Player, WiFi Internet
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Shared Pool, Beach, Sleeping Porch