Luxury and original art await in this contemporary yet earthy setting, just steps from downtown! Imagine the sound of cathedral bells and the chirping of birds with no sound from traffic or the downtown that is only a football field away!
This unique location, and rare gem of modern luxury, is one of the few homes over 5000 sq ft that is walking distance to the Plaza! Add the 1400 sq ft 2 bedroom guest quarters and you are the King of the hill! 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths surround the great room, exercise room, and billiardsl room; the outdoor gardens wrap around the home and feature a basketball/sports enclosure, outdoor seating, grille and fireplace. The lawn area is the setting for a beautiful 50 feet foot pine tree that is the centerpiece of the large open space.Beautiful hardwood floors grace the main level, and large screen tv's and top rated appliances add to list of amenities. The workout area includes eliptical treadmill, recumbant bicycle and massage table!2 bedroom casita / guest quarters from $199 to $299/nt.5 night minimum - Shorter stays subject to surcharge.Santa Fe Short Term Rental Permit # .
Bedding Configuration: 5 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Walk to Canyon Rd
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Ski, Area Fitness Center
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Historic Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, Art Galleries, Indian Pueblos, Opera, Chamber Music, Museums
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: Walk to Plaza, Walk to Canyon Road, Mountian View
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender
* Living: Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace, Desk, High Speed Internet (wifi)
* Outdoor: Patio, Gas Grill, Outdoor Fireplace