Beautifully adorned, this Santa Fe luxury home rental provides 5 bedroom 4.5 bathrooms and breathtaking views. Book your stay online today!
This contemporary Santa Fe Vacation Home is in the prestigious and gated Casas de San Juan neighborhood, situated near the Santa Fe Opera. With over 5000 square feet of living space, this vacation rental offers 5 Bedrooms and 4 ½ baths, sleeping a maximum This 5 Bedroom 4 1/2 Bath contemporary Santa Fe Vacation Home sleeps a maximum of 12 guests and is located in the prestigious Casas de San Juan near the Santa Fe Opera. Enter the house through the gated and landscaped front patio.of 12 guests. It offers wonderful views of Santa Fe's famous Sangre de Cristo mountain range and star-studded Tesuque.
Through Plata Cielo's front gates, you'll encounter a lovely landscaped front patio behind adobe walls. Enjoy a good book or morning coffee on its veranda. Upon entering the home, a foyer leads to the classic great room, complete with 18-foot ceilings and restored wood floors. You will find a large 10-person classic dining room table and a comfortable formal living room with a large flat Blu-ray screen television, and a cozy fireplace.
An attached sitting area with a second flat screen and Blu-ray. The living space also features a seating area and table in the living room ideal for playing cards or board games with friends and family. Adjoining the great room, you will find the large and luxurious kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and breakfast nook. This vast cocina is heartwarming to any food-loving individual, with a large island for preparations or bartending.
A large master bedroom suite awaits with sweeping sunset views, king sized bed, and wood-burning fireplace. The adjacent master bathroom with separated shower and bath and a doorway to the balcony overlooking the outdoor kitchen with a second built in propane grill, patio, and hot tub. In addition, the upstairs portion of the home contains two separate guest rooms, both with private baths, private patios, and one of them also has a wood burning fireplace. Downstairs, you will find an additional bedroom with a queen bed, sofa sleeper, and one set of bunk beds for children or adventurous souls. A second kitchenette with dinette seating for four is also in the downstairs area.
Throughout the home, you will find that no expense was spared, from the original artwork to the luxurious furnishings and high-end finishes. However, the most impressive asset is saved for last: a terraced, beautifully landscaped yard and patio area, complete with hot tub and fire pit for those intimate nights under the New Mexico stars. 360-degree views abound from this vantage; walking trails are nearby with a quintessential touch to mother nature, for private exploration. Come discover the Land of Enhancement in this magnificent setting ? perfect for family gatherings, larger parties, and is a dog-friendly facility. There is plenty of parking space, including an enclosed, attached two-car garage and private gravel driveway.
This property is conveniently located to other Kokopelli-managed properties, and when leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple flat screen TVs, Direct TV premium satellite, Surround sound, CD player, DVD Blu-Ray, Wireless Internet
* Heat and air: Radiant heat, Evaporative/swamp cooler, Master bedroom with ceiling fan, Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan, Outdoor patio with gas fireplace, Living room w/wood fireplace, Kitchen/other w/wood fireplace, Master bedrm w/wood fireplace, Bedroom 3 w/wood fireplace, Bedroom 4 w/wood fireplace, Outdoor patio w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Gourmet kitchen, Updated kitchen cabinets, Stainless steel appliances, Granite counter tops/similar, Breakfast bar, Espresso machine, Wine refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer, Kitchenette
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Bedroom 2 w/walk-in closet, Bedroom 3 w/walk-in closet, Hot tub, Has interior stairs, Has exterior stairs, Sitting area/room, Accommodates small gatherings
* Outdoors: Private patio, Private yard, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, Balcony, Two-car garage, Dirt drive/road, Gated community, Security system, Propane grill, 360 degree views, Sunset views, Ski area views, Patio, Walking Trails Nearby
* Pets: Dogs allowed
* Style and decor: Contemporary decor, French doors, Wood floors, Vigas, High-end art, Luxury furnishings