This 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Santa Fe Vacation Home and Casita sleeps a maximum of 8 guests and is located in the Historic East Side off a quiet dirt lane. The home is walking distance to both the Santa Fe Plaza (about 1 mile) and Canyon Road (about 1/2 mile).
This 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Adobe Santa Fe Vacation Home and Casita sleeps a maximum of 8 guests and is located in the Historic East Side off a quiet dirt lane. The home is a pleasant walk to both the Santa Fe Plaza (.8 miles) and Canyon Road (about 1/2 mile). At the house walk through the front gate and find your self in a beautiful and private shaded landscaped yard with peek views to the local mountains. Upon entering the home you will find a large spacious kitchen with stainless appliances, newly installed dishwasher, updated kitchen cabinets, and a large dining room table with seating for 10. Also within the kitchen is a sitting area perfect for enjoying a morning cup of coffee while reading the paper in comfortable leather chairs. Adjoining the Kitchen, the living room has leather sofas, a wood burning fireplace for those cool Santa Fe evenings, and large flat screen TV with BluRay Player as well as cable access. The living room also features a seating area and table in the living room ideal for playing cards or board games with friends and family. The master bedroom suite is very large with king sized bed, large bathroom with separated shower and bath and doorway to an outdoor patio with kiva fireplace. The first guest room has a queen sized bed and shares a bathroom off the hall with the second guest room with 2 twin beds for the kids or single members of your group. The twins can also be converted to a king to accomodate the additional couple in your group. For the additional members of your party you will find a small private casita located in the adjacent yard with separate entrance from the parking area. The casita has a small private yard and an open studio style floor plan. The casita has a full kitchen, king bed and bathroom. This traditional style home is a great place to gather with friends and family for your next vacation with vigas, original artworks, venetian plaster walls throughout both the main house and casita.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple flat screen TVs, Basic cable, Wireless Internet
* Heat and air: Radiant heat, Master bedroom with ceiling fan, Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, Bedroom 4 with gas fireplace, Living room w/wood fireplace, Outdoor patio w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Updated kitchen cabinets, Stainless steel appliances, Other countertop finish, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Has exterior stairs, Sitting area/room
* Outdoors: Private patio, Private yard, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, Two-car carport/driveway, Dirt drive/road, Propane grill
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Brick floors, French doors, Vigas, High-end art, Luxury furnishings, Original Art