Casa Madrona; Hgtv Featured! Must see VIdeo. Views & stunning architecture
Casa Madrona is a bit like an art gallery disguised as a luxury vacation home! - Panoramic views and architecture combined with world class photography and art make for a one of a kind luxury experience.
Enjoy 4800 sq ft of ambience, regal mountain views and stunning architectural features within the 3 bedroom layout; This high desert paradise is a scenic jaunt by car to the Plaza, and a short walk to the clubhouse attractions, and walking trails abound. Pool, tennis, spa and other amenities await at the world renown Las Campanas Clubhouse; Inside your private wonderland you will be treated to all of the finest in accessories, appliances and all other worldly details! Think, Wolf, Sub-Zero, dual wine cooler, 50 - class tv's throughout, designer-grand-piano-opulence.
The Master suite features an infinity jacuzzi tub, separate walk-in shower and French doors to the private portal. A wood burning fireplace warms the room in the winter. Also, a generous walk-in closet for two and full length dressing mirror invites. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be configured with either queen, king, or twin beds. Both have wonderful garden views, private bath and ample closet space. The home includes a private office with wifi, fax/printer, etc. Outdoor grilling and entertaining is a breeze with the incredibly well-designed patio living space! Hummingbirds abound in the summertime. A 3-car garage finishes off the interior layout, however don't forget the additional patios around the home with comfy seating, 100 mile views and fine furnishings.
The gated Las Campanas area you are in is serviced by 24 hour security and emergency medical response on command.
This luxury vacation home is only 5 minutes from the Santa Fe OPERA House, 10 minutes from the Plaza, Farmers Market and other downtown attractions, and 30 minutes from skiing.
Pets considered upon approval.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Private Office with fax/printer
* Convenience: Spa, Tennis, Dining, Outdoor Pool, Indoor Salt Water Lap Pool, State of the Art Fitness Center, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Etc.
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Historic Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, Art Galleries, Indian Pueblos, Opera, Chamber Music, Museums
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, Stereo System, iPod Dock
* Geographic: Near Plaza, Near Canyon Road, Mountain Views
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Gourmet Kitchen, Wine Fridge, SubZero Fridge & Wine Cooler, Wolf Gas Stove & Oven, Espresso,coffee,tea, hot choco, Drinking water purification
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, High Speed Internet (wifi), Evaporative Cooling, Office, Luxury Linens, Wood Burning Fireplaces, Infinity Jacuzzi Tub, World Class Photography & Art, Phone
* Outdoor: Outdoor Kitchen with BBQ, Sculpture Garden, Walking / Hiking Trails