This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
What makes Santa Fe different is Canyon Road. Get out of the car and walk to shops, explore the art galleries and dine at some of Santa Fe's finest restaurants. Or grill ou
Main House: This 2 bedroom, 1 and 3/4 bathroom Santa Fe home sleeps a maximum of 4 people and is located just steps from Canyon Road, El Farol, Geronimo's, and many great galleries.The living room is beautifully decorated with southwestern accents and offers an open floor plan to the kitchen and dining room great for enjoying family and friends as you cook a homemade New Mexican inspired meal. The living room has plenty of seating for visiting next to the cozy kiva fireplace. The kitchen has updated appliances, finished concrete counter tops, and all the dishes and cookware needed to enjoy home cooked meals. There is also a dining room table with seating for 4 and additional seating at the breakfast bar. The guest room has two twin beds and a small CRT TV as well as a separate bathroom off the hallway. The master bedroom has a queen bed, southwestern furniture, kiva fireplace and private bathroom. There are wood floors and vigas throughout the home. There is a private walled patio, the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee or an evening glass of wine.
Guest House: This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Santa Fe Casita sleeps a maximum of 3 people and is located right of Canyon Road and just steps from Geronimo's, El Farol, and many great galleries. The living room is filled with Santa Fe Charm, complete with vigas, wood floors, a charming kiva fireplace, southwestern art, a fold out love seat for the additional person in your party, as well as a flat screen TV with cable access.The living room and kitchen are separated by a breakfast bar with seating for three. The kitchen has updated appliances, finished concrete counters, and all the cookware you will need to enjoy a home cooked meal while on vacation.Moving the the back of the casita you will find the master bedroom with kiva fireplace, a queen sized bed, and CRT TV with cable access. There is also a private, beautifully remodeled full bath off the master.There is a private walled front courtyard with covered patio and charcoal BBQ grill
This home is located near Canyon Road Casita, Canyon Road Cassidy Compound, Canyon Road Treasure, and Crossroads at Canyon Road, and when leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: The next best thing to living here!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Plaza, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Santa Fe Opera
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Gated Courtyard, Movie Theatres, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Skiing, Walking distance to Plaza
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Stereo System
* Entertainment and technology: Comcast standard cable TV, DSL/Internet
* Heat and air: Baseboard heat, Portable A/C, Living room w/wood fireplace, Master bedrm w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Updated kitchen cabinets, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: Fireplace, Ironing Board, Kiva Fireplace, Linens, Pets allowed, Vigas, Washer & Dryer, Window Air Conditioning Unit
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Full Bathroom (shower and tub), 3/4 Bathroom (shower only)
* Outdoor: Patio
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, Two-car carport/driveway, Dirt drive/road, Charcoal grill
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, French doors, Wood floors, Vigas