Equipped with a traditional Santa Fe decor and 2 blocks from Canyon Rd, Cowboy Retreat is a perfect Santa Fe adobe home rental in New Mexico. This is a fabulous main residence with guest house on one of the most historic and prestigious streets in Santa Fe: Acequia Madre. You'll find this residence to be very esthetically pleasing ? befitting this Santa Fe area with its western décor throughout. The main house, Western Cowboy can be rented with its sister property and guest house/casita. The guest house is detached with a private entrance. Both residences are a short walk to Canyon Road, home to Santa Fe's top galleries and artist live-in studios.
Quaint, warm and truly one-of-a-kind, the Main house provides two bedrooms and two-and-a-half bath accommodations. It is privately-gated and alarmed for security. Upon entering, you'll find the living room invites you to relax on its comfortable, leather furniture while warming by the wood-burning fireplace. Please note wi-fi is available, as well as cable television.
A delightful, rustic and well-appointed large kitchen comes equipped with a Sub-zero, Viking stove and charming fireplace. Directly around the corner from the cocina is the main home's dining room, which seats four within its cozy nook.
Enjoy a leisurely bath in the Master's jacuzzi tub, adjacent to the beautiful Master bedroom, complete with another kiva for those romantic evenings by the fire.
Parking for the main house is available off-street via private driveway directly in front of the home, for two-three vehicles.
Stepping outside the retreat, you'll discover the perfect spot to have quiet meals as well as friendly gatherings. The covered portals and yard provides an external wood-burning kiva is located on the main brick deck, which can easily service 10-12 people for a barbecue or dinner event. The home's covered portals and large, open yard make it a year-round area for entertaining. It's external setting includes a small old-fashioned kiva - perfect for Indian flatbread.
Book now to enjoy a place unlike any other; it will fill your post-Santa Fe days with fond memories, and a yearning to return!
Please note: At the request of the owner, this is a NO Pets allowed and No Smoking property.
This home is located near other Kokopelli properties in the same geographic area, including its sister propeties. When leased together, they can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to be close in proximity to one another.
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Plaza, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Santa Fe Opera
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Gated Courtyard, Movie Theatres, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Skiing, Walking distance to Plaza
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: CD Player
* Entertainment and technology: Standard TV, Flat screen TV, Comcast standard cable TV, Wireless Internet
* Heat and air: Evaporative/swamp cooler, Living room w/wood fireplace, Kitchen/other w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Stainless steel appliances, kiva fireplace
* Living: 4 Fireplaces, Ceiling Fans, Evaporative Cooling, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, Tile Flooring, Vigas, Walk-in Closet, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet
* Outdoor: Hot Tub, Outdoor Fireplace, Patio, Private Yard
* Outdoors: Private patio, Private yard, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, Two-cars plus carport/driveway, Street parking available, Security gate (indiv residence), Patio, kiva fireplace
* Style and decor: Cowboy/western decor