Located right on Canyon Rd, Canyon Rd Cassidy Compound is in the ideal location for a vacation rental home in Santa Fe. Book your trip today!
Located right on Canyon Road, the prestigious Cassidy Compound built in the early 1920s by the famous artist Gerald Cassidy, is the ideal location for a vacation rental home in Santa Fe. This home is located on the renowned Canyon Road, this lovingly restored home and guest house offers privacy and convenience. The main house offers two private bedrooms and two baths and a sunroom. The living area opens up to the kitchen and dining room. The adjacent guest house has a full bedroom and bath as well as a living room with a sofa bed, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen in the guest house does not have a fridge but there is plenty of room in the main fridge for all your drinks and food. This is the perfect retreat that captures the essence of Santa Fe living. Both the main and guest houses have spiral staircase up to the bedroom area.
_" What an absolutely delightful place it was. We will never stay in another hotel! The house exceeded our expectations in every manner. The weather was superb; the food, as usual, was extraordinary; the city and state picturesque, as usual; and, the people so hospitable. One could never question why we return year-after-year. - Vernon M."_.
_ "Absolutely wonderful. The holuse was charming and very, very comfortable. We hate to leave!" - VM._
This home is located near Canyon Road Casita, Canyon Road Treasure, Crossroads at Canyon Road, and Old Santa Fe Charm, and when leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: Experience the difference!
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Plaza, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping
* Entertainment: Satellite TV premium, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, High-Speed Internet, Stereo System
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple flat screen TVs, Comcast standard cable TV, DVD player, iPod/MP3 docking station
* Heat and air: Baseboard heat, Master bedroom with ceiling fan, Living room w/wood fireplace, Outdoor patio w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: 2 Fireplaces, Ceiling Fans, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Pets allowed, Radiant Heat, Tile Flooring, Vigas, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet
* Other living spaces: Full Bathroom (shower and tub), Has interior stairs, Office/study
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, Deck, Two-car garage, Two-car carport/driveway, Gravel drive/road, Security gate (indiv residence), Propane grill
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Brick floors, French doors, Wood floors