Close proximity to the Santa Fe Plaza makes this two bedroom, one-and-three-quarter-bath condominium a real winner. The residence is located in the City's Griffin Compound. Behind its front gate and adobe walls, you'll find a private courtyard with a beautifully landscaped garden, perfect for that first cup of coffee in the morning. This serene spot is a great getaway from the busier downtown and historic districts, yet within walking distance of almost everything our visitors enjoy. From top-rated restaurants to museums, to Canyon Road's famous galleries, to theaters and many privately-owned retail shops - there's something of interest for everyone!
Inside the unit, you'll feel a part of the Santa Fe culture, complete with its vigas, wood and brick flooring, fireplace and Mexican tile make this a perfect little Santa Fe get-away. The living room has a traditional Taos sofa for a little one to sleep, and a wood-burning fireplace for the adults to enjoy. Adjoining is a breakfast nook area seating four; or enjoy the outdoor patio with its own additional dining table, and a barbeque under the New Mexico skies.
Each bedroom has a queen size bed and bath, perfect for privacy after a day discovering the City Different. Multiple televisions with cable for your entertainment pleasure are included with the rental, along with a DVD player, wi-fi/ internet, and a piano for the musically inclined.A one-car garage plus one-car carport is available, as well as street parking.
This comfortable property is a great choice for your Santa Fe vacation as a perfect home away from home!
This home is located near other Kokopelli properties in the same geographic area. When leased together, can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Plaza, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Walking distance to Plaza
* Entertainment: Cable TV standard, CD Player, DVD Player, High-Speed Internet, Stereo System, VCR
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple standard TVs, Comcast standard cable TV, DVD player, Piano
* Heat and air: Central heat, Living room with ceiling fan, Master bedroom with ceiling fan, Living room w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, No Pets, Piano, Tile Flooring, Vigas, Washer & Dryer
* Other living spaces: Full Bathroom (shower and tub), 3/4 Bathroom (shower only), Has interior stairs, Office/study, Piano
* Outdoor: Fenced Yard, Patio
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, One-car garage, One-car carport/driveway, Street parking available, Paved drive/road, Propane grill
* Pets: Sorry no pets
* Style and decor: Southwestern decor