Convenient location to Santa Fe's historic Eastside, this home rests just a few blocks from the artist community of Canyon Road and the downtown Plaza area. It is a newly remodeled two-story adobe, offering 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms for its guests. You will find all new furnishings throughout the home as well as new appliances. The house features refrigerated air, as well as a fireplace in the living room for those colder nights.
The home's Master and bath is separated by the home's second bedroom, located downstairs, where twin beds can readily be converted to a king. For entertainment, flat screen TV's with cable access are offered, along with high speed internet access. A private patio provides a memorable vista of this prestigious neighborhood, and special viewing for a Santa Fe sunset. This home provides super comfort and private living; come and enjoy the City Different!
The residence is adjacent to a smaller guest house, Cerro Gordo Road Casita. When leased together they can accommodate a larger group or multiple familiies travelling together. In addition, there are other Kokopelli-managed properties in close proximity to the historic Eastside where the majority of Santa Fe events take place. Permit#:
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: Experience the Difference.This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: One king bed is covertible to twins.
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple flat screen TVs, Comcast standard cable TV, CD player, DSL/Internet
* Heat and air: Central heat, Central air-conditioning, Master bedroom with ceiling fan, Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, Living room w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Stainless steel appliances, Granite counter tops/similar, Washer/dryer
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Bedroom 2 w/walk-in closet, Full Bathroom (shower and tub), Jacuzzi tub, Has interior stairs, Has exterior stairs
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Two-car carport/driveway, Security system
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Brick floors, French doors, High-end art